2.

Enjoy!
_________

Jeremy's POV

I start stretching during the pre-practice work out when jake debrusk comes over and starts stretching. "rumour is that the pwhl girls are coming to tonights game" he says.

"For real? That's awesome" I reply. "Have you seen their goalie? She's a beauty" he asks. "Like as in skill or looks?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Both" he answers. "We should go to a game of theirs" I reply.

He nods "that would be fun" he replies. We start practice and it goes by fast and now we're warming up for game. I look around and spot a group of girls in a suite and spot the most beautiful girl I think I've ever seen.

They show them during the warmups and each of their names and what position they play comes on the screen. "Dude you're staring" ullmark says next to me. "She's stunning" I mumble. "That's Boston's goalie" he says.

Jake was right she is a beauty. I focus on the game and even though I'm on the bench anything could happen. After the anthems are sung I'm on the edge of the bench just looking around at all the fans and I spot her again.

I can't help but stare at her and then I look away when her teammate sees me looking. I watch the game and ullmark makes a few great saves and brad scores 2 minutes in.

The guys and I all cheer and he comes and fists bumps us. "Go marchy!" I shout excited. Luckily we win 4-2 and we all skate out and ullmark and I meet in the middle and do our traditional goalie hug. "Great job bud" I tell him. "Thanks sorry you couldn't impress her tonight" he replies.

We all go to the locker room and while the coach is doing a post game debrief we're changing and some of us are getting ready for a post game interview. "And don't go too far the pwhl Boston team is coming to meet you guys" coach adds.

Today is my lucky day. We all finish getting changed back into our suits and the women start coming in. We're introduced to them all and we all just start talking one on one or in groups.

"Jer come here" jake says. I go over to him and he's talking to jasmine. "Jasmine, this is jeremy" he introduces us. "Hi you can call me jas or jasmine" she says holding her hand out and smiling at me.

I smile back and hold her hand shaking it gently "it's so nice to meet you, I saw that you're their goalie" I reply looking into her eyes. "Yeah i am, it's a shame i couldn't see you between the pipes tonight, I've watched you for the last couple seasons" she says.