✩ Chapter 14 ✩

"I made a vow to myself that, I would never let anyone hurt Kyle again, I would protect him from all danger even if i had to die doing it."

Kyle's POV:

My eyes open slowly. I yawn and look to my side to see Stan's back. I move closer to him and hug him from behind. I bury my face into his neck and wrap one of my legs around his.

Stan turns around, facing me. I look at him and smiles "Hey" I say softly.

"Hi sleepyhead" Stan said and wraps his arms around my waist. I blushed and snuggle up close to him.

I chuckled quietly. I am so happy I met Stan. He makes me so happy. He makes me feel loved.

Stan lifts my chin up and kisses my lips gently. I kiss back and close my eyes.

After a couple of seconds we pull apart. Stan pulls me onto his lap, making me blush. He hugs me and I hug back.

This was it. This was the end of all my suffering. No more burning, no more hate. No more being known as a monster.

I am safe now. With Stan and his father. Stan will protect and love me. And his father already saved me from any danger. I never thought my life would get this good. After all I been through. This was the end.

Sharon's POV:

"That idiot!" Richard laughed, so did I.
"He really thought his loud ass could hide it all from me!" I joined in.

"What a dumb ass. He really thought he could keep Kyle being a vampire a secret!" Laura said before drinking her wine.

"well, what are we going to do about it?" Coral asked.

"Kill him of course" I answer

"Yes but how?" Coral's husband asked.

"Burn him alive, old and simple" I smirked.

They all agreed.

"But we must keep this a secret from all of our kids, we will do it in the woods" Mrs. Tweak said.

We nod our heads and call it a day. We all had a plan to kill vampire Kyle. And tomorrow.

Tomorrow the plan begins.

-----------------
Word count: 359

Sorry it's a short chapter!