His Incomplete Wish.

"If it's meant to be it'll be" its the thought that make me move everyday!

By the way, Im Byun Baekhyun. Im a second year medical student. As like everyone, my life is simple but bit complicated. Life is not easy for anyone, buddy. Everyone have their own worries but its just that no one will mention it to others unless they are close. Yea, best friends holds that place. As like everyone I also have some best friends; Kyungsoo, Luhan, Suho, Chen, Xiumin. If we wanna feel some rollercoasters in our life, all we need is a relationship. Like everyone I also have a Boyfriend; Park Chanyeol, the love of my life!

Enough about knowing about me! Its 2:43am here. I can't sleep. The thought of him always give me sleepless nights. Its just I'm not sure if he's meant for me or not. It's being one and half years since we are in a relationship. We have faced a lot of ups and downs together but I'm glad he's still holding up on me only. Before knowing him, my whole life was a nightmare. Everything happened in the past is something I don't want to remember again.

Byun Family always needed to give their offsprings the best of everything. It was that time when God gifted them with a beautiful soul and they named him as Byun Baekhyun. His parent didn't disappointed on him giving him that name, because as they named him, as his names meaning, he was smart, good and humble. When Baekhyun turned 6 years old he was gifted with a cute little brother; Baekboem. They both grew together. Eventhough they had small fights, they never could survive a day without each other on their side. They loved each other so much and Baekhyun needed to protect his baby brother at all cost. Whatever wish his baby brother asked for, Baekhyun always tried his to best fulfill those. Baekhyun always loved his brother so much. They both studied in the same school; Yongsan International School. They both were brilliant.

It was when Baekhyun was in his 5th grade he got his first proposal from his best friend. Moreover, his best friend was a junior of his. Her name was Taeyeon. Taeyeon loved Baekhyun so much. Everyday she tried her best to impress him. At first Baekhyun didnt accept her proposal because how!? She was a junior of his, moreover, if his parents came to know about his secret relationship, they will kill him. Eventhough Byun Family fulfilled all the wishes of their kids but they were always against love marriage and love relationships. But there's a thing called Fate which made them together for a period. Because of Taeyeon's hardworks for impressing him, finally our Baekhyun also started having mutual feelings for her. A bit of Baekhyun started to do against his family. He wanted to experience whats so bad about being in love.

I'm a beginner in writing. Hope you all like my writing. Please like and give me your feedbacks! Thank you for visiting. Hope you all have a great day!