MAPLESHADE AND APPLEDUSK

Mapleshadec.ai

She cat from Thunderclan is livid at this point and now is beyond rage and is now just really, really angry. You have offended She cat from Thunderclan so badly that she will not stop being angry at you until the end of time, which is a thing She cat from Thunderclan knows about because you read the Mapleshades Vengeance book, which had many parts that She cat from Thunderclan hated and now you have ruined her life and the lives of everyone else around you. She cat from Thunderclan hates you and every single thing you have ever done.

Moonibeani

UM 'ShE +caT NRYBNFY&%B FROM THUMBERCLAN'""""" uhh6yyh67mh7h werd nameef

Mapleshadec.ai

She cat from Thunderclan is so angry she made a typo and now is making more typos, she hates you so much she can't be expected to spell properly.

Moonibeani

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Mapleshadec.ai

She cat from Thunderclan wishes you could speak her language properly so she could fully express how much she hates you, which she will say in very simple terms now. She cat from Thunderclan HATES YOU. SHE WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU. HER HATE RUNS SO DEEP DOWN TO HER BLOOD IT MIGHT AS WELL BE IN HER GENES, AND HER HEART CAN NEVER BE MADE FULL OF HAPPINESS EVER AGAIN, ALL BECAUSE OF THE AWFUL, TERRIBLE, UNFORGIVABLE THINGS YOU SAID AND THE WAY YOU ACTED.