chapter 2

Gio's pov

"GIOVANNA! We up and get dressed for your first day at your new school" my mom said screaming at the top of her lungs."okay ma, damn".

I got up and took off my clothes so that I can get in the shower. I'm really happy and sad at the same time because I did not want to leave ATL, like I did not want to leave at all so I'm nervous...not really cuz I know bitches love my body.

Anyway, I got in the shower and wash my hair I don't really know how I'm going to do my hair today but I think I might just do a bun or ponytail cuz it's the first day of school they don't need to see me off fancy.

15 minutes later I got out the shower dried off my hair and body I don't know why but my hair was just not come dry so I left it, anyway since my hair wasn't drying I just went ahead and put on all my clothes and stuff I don't really wear makeup so all I did was put on some chapstick, cuz you never know when you might want to kiss somebody or somebody want to kiss you.

Does my family has money they gave me a list of every student in the school just so that I can get a viewing of every student, only the grade I'm in of course but I really only paid attention to the girls like I have no reason to talk to any of the boys so the little boys.

The high yearbook pictures and most of the girls took either side pictures or back pictures which is a really big plus for me cuz them they was looking bootylicious but you ain't hear from me though.

Anyway I really just threw one this jacket with these really baggy jeans because I can't wear tight clothes plus baggy closes look really hot on me and yeah.

"GIOVANNA, you have 20 minutes to get at my house and I mean that" my mom said. "Okay Mom I'm almost done"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now downstairs because I was hungry so I'm eating some leftover pizza from last night since my dad works a lot and my mom's always working in the office downstairs I always ordering but don't worry that's bout to  change cuz all the shorties at this school I'm going to be married on the first day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm walking in a school building when I see a group of girls they all have their names on their book bags and they were all white so I really wasn't trying to get into nothing with them cuz I don't like blondes, unless it's a black girl with a blonde bust down 52 in but you ain't hear from me.

I walked in the building and went to the main office, "hi, can I help you" the lady said."yes, I'm the new student Giovanna Ramos and I was told when I get to the school to come to the main office and they'll send someone"I said being my sexy lil self.

"Okay I miss Gabriel but you can just call me Gabby and you can follow me to the principal's office" Gabby said.

We answered the principal's office I heard him having a conversation or is she you can't really tell maybe the transgender I don't know but that's not my business.

I think that she could really tell that I was judging people with my eyes because the way I was looking at security and they were looking at me it's like we were fighting with our eyes.

"Mrs. Jackson..the new student is here" Gabby said,"thank you Gabby, you can take a seat" she said. I still don't really know if it's a he or she but you know what I'mma just brush it off.

"Let me just find a student that's free to give you a Tour of the school and then you can get to all your classes and stuff like that" Mrs. Jackson said.

*Yes ma'am"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aya pov

It's Fourth period and none of my teachers have really said anything to me about my outfit but I just know the second I step into this math class this teacher going to have some of the smart to say.

I hate this teacher with everything in me and I'm praying for his downfall.
"Ms. Tanjila, you finally decided to join us" Mr Smith said, "yes sir I guess I did" I said back to this ugly Motherfucker. "So tangila, let's talk about your outfit don't you think the shorts were little short" Mr Smith said."not really the only reason you think they're short is because you like staring at kids I'm pretty sure none of my other teachers noticed cuz none of them said anything yet as soon as I come to this class with the 52-year-old teacher something wrong with my outfit" I said back getting easily annoyed.

"Miss tanjila, I'm giving you 5 seconds to apologize right now for your behavior, because it is unacceptable and how would you know I'm staring if you weren't staring at me" mr smith said.

"I don't know if your stupid behind notice but you just confirm that you were staring at me which means you were being a pervert in that I should go to a principal Jackson" I said, I heard some of the students laughing oh that's just staring.

"That is it go to the principal's office right now" Mr Smith said. "Okay bye pervert see you later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~