PROLOGUE

Boss!!! Boss!!! the enemies entered us!!!

Damn!!!!!! What are you waiting for idiots!!! grab your guns and get ready!!! we have to block and trick them so they can't enter my sanctuary!!! hurry up!!! hurry up!!!!

Boss!!! it's not them that's why there are too many of you run away, we'll take care of it!!!!

Arghhh!!!!! Sh*t!!!!!! My daughter, where's my daughter!!!

Boss!!! the heir is missing, we can't find her..

[bang!!!!head shottt!!!]_shot the man talking

F*ck!!!! Look for the set!!! prove my heir!!!! Bring him to me now but I will shoot you in the head one by one!!!

Mans: Yes boss!!!

Someone pov:
[BRIDGE🌁]

Let me go!!!!

Whether you want or not, come with us!!!

Who are you?? Why did you bring me here!!! what do you need!!

We are not the ones who need you...(at the same time a car arrives and the two people who have everything in mind get out)

Mommy?? Sister??....what does this mean???

Don't call me mommy, I never considered you a child!!!!

You're too much of a hero and a burden to the family, you're always the one that dad notices and even though I'm the eldest, dad never paid attention to me because of you!!! HaHaHa poor heir, put it away!!!!!!

Sister!!! Mommy!!! Don't!!!

[bang!!!] I felt the locust hit my left shoulder.... and just as they were about to shoot me again, as soon as I stepped on the foot of the man who was tied to me and elbowed me in the stomach, I broke free and ran holding my shoulder and hurriedly jumped in the water and before I could jump, I felt a bullet hit my back.... I felt the pain... the pain.... I was weak... and at the same time I completely fell into the water and felt that little by little -my vision is gradually weakening and blurring and my eyes are also slowly closing...(Dad) was the last word I mentioned before I lost consciousness....

                        [S T A R T]
______________________________________