Chapter 1: crtl c + ctrl v

February 2050

Bangkok, Thailand

"Dear, please see to it that Nalin acknowledges the email on staff changes. We need to make the replacements before the meeting next week." Without even lifting her gaze from her phone, Anntonia signs off on the memo laid out on her brand-new mahogany table, perhaps glancing only once to ensure she was signing the right name.

"Yes, P'Ann," Her Executive Assistant, Somchai, promptly takes the stack of papers from the table, offering her a respectful nod as she spares him a glance and a smile before returning her full attention to her phone.

Royal Romance Shattered: Nicholas Windsor's Engagement to Elsie Annesley Ends in Heartbreak!

In a shocking turn of events, the royal love story of 2049 has come crashing down! Nicholas Windsor, Lord Downpatrick, or as many know him, Nicholas Downpatrick has officially called it quits with his three-month flame, Elsie Annesley.

But hold onto your fascinators, folks, because it's not just any ordinary breakup. Oh no, this breakup has all the drama worthy of a primetime soap opera!

Nicholas Downpatrick, the dashing royal who has long been in the public eye for his charming demeanor and aristocratic appeal, had a romance that was the envy of many. For five glorious years, he was the Prince Charming to none other than the incomparable Martina Dee-Porsild, two-time Formula 1 World Champion and future Ferrari sensation!

Their love story began at Cambridge University, where they were just ordinary students, swept away into a tightly-knit circle of friends and the friendship blossomed into a fairytale romance. But theirs was no ordinary love; it was a love that set hearts aflutter and cameras flashing.

Despite their high-profile status, Downpatrick and Dee-Porsild managed to keep their romance under wraps, a secret whispered among the elite circles of royalty and racing. But alas, all good things must come to an end.

In the later months of 2048, whispers of trouble in paradise began to surface. Reports swirled that Dee-Porsild had spurned Downpatrick's proposal of marriage, citing her dedication to her career as an incoming Foundation Year trainee and her impending transition from Mercedes to Ferrari for the 2050 season.

While the couple maintained that their split was amicable, the lack of support from Downpatrick's family in his engagement to Annesley only added fuel to the fire. And now, as Downpatrick's engagement to Annesley crumbles before our very eyes, one can't help but wonder: Could this be the end of the road for our dashing royal, or will he once again find his way back to the arms of the two-time (and counting!) World Champion?

As for Martina Dee-Porsild, the talented racing sensation has been tearing up the tracks in her mother's home country in Bangkok, Thailand since the end of the 2049 season. But with whispers of her return to the United Kingdom to finish her final year in medical school, one thing's for certain: The drama is far from over in the world of Nicholas Windsor and Marti Dee-Porsild.

For those craving a deep dive into the rollercoaster romance of Nicholas Downpatrick and Martina Dee-Porsild, click the link below for a complete timeline of their whirlwind love affair.

Anntonia couldn't suppress a disdainful roll of her eyes as she perused the tabloid's latest sensationalist headlines. Despite the supposed focus on other individuals, her eldest daughter's name still managed to find its way into the mix—a reminder of a past her daughter wished to leave behind.