iii ⋆.˚

⋆。°·☁︎Zhanghao and Hanbin found themselves with each other once every Friday or Saturday

⋆。°·☁︎
Zhanghao and Hanbin found themselves with each other once every Friday or Saturday. As zhanghao mostly reads books while hanbin either draws or paints.
Zhang hao once took a glance at what the boy was painting and was dazzled at how talented the boy was zhang hao was quite impressed, this grew his interest to know more about the boy.
The air around them was usually filled with peace and quiet and the boys didn't mind it infact they liked each other's presence and choose to stay quiet, that bought calmness to thier mind. There'd be times where it's hanbin asking questions about the latter and zhang hao responding to him but never zhang hao starting the conversation first. but that doesn't mean zhang hao didn't want to talk to the boy he just didn't know how or what to talk to him.

For the first time zhanghao has accepted the offer to be someone's friend, to be a good friend what should zhanghao do? He knew his feelings for the younger softened and the attachment towards him grew.  zhanghao wanted to know more about the boy. He wanted to open up his heart for him.

"Do you like candy?" zhanghao takes a toffee out of his pocket and hands it over to the younger awkwardly

Hanbin was a bit surprised since the older never started a convo before he mostly just replied to hanbin "Not really but thank you" He smiled at him and unwrapped the wrapper and puts it inside his mouth

"what school do you go to?" zhanghao has gotten better in Korean due to his excessive studying and reading

"gochan elementry school, how old are you?"

"I'm thirteen" zhanghao gets up and walks into the woods followed by hanbin

"oh I'm one year younger, you're hyung to me" hanbin runs behind him and walks with him "you don't seem Korean"

"cause I'm Chinese, my mother and I moved here a month ago"

Two of the boy's roam around the woods admiring the beauty of it. Something about this forest that's filled with branches, twigs falling down from tree's and the river that's reflecting the sun but yet clean looks heavenly gorgeous to them

They find a place that looks like a house but smaller like a abandoned cottage house covered with dust and plants that grew over all it, the door was broken and the inside was empty with nothing in it almost like a small lumber room but with nothing inside.

"why a house in a forest?" hanbin asks curiously as he looks around

"Definitely someone died here"

"makes things interesting" and they both laugh at each other's words

"such a ugly place could belong to us, we could stay here instead" hanbin says as zhang hao nods

"sure."

The empty place started to fill with zhanghaos books organised like a library and on the other side it's hanbins paintings and his drawings.
In between there was a board on the wall and there's been notes pinned on day's where one of them couldn't make it to the forest the other would leave a note and pin it the board and a journal they shared.

It almost looked like thier home The 2 to 3 hours they spended together seemed to be the only time that existed in thier world and wanted to be with each other more

The 2 to 3 hours they spended together seemed to be the only time that existed in thier world and wanted to be with each other more.
                            ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Zhang hao's mother and her husband had been getting into serious arguments lately and In the days that followed, Zhanghao noticed a heavy tension in the air. His mother and stepfather barely spoke to each other, their interactions were cold and distant.
His mother moving to Korea wasn't fully because of her husband it was also work related. To zhanghao he didn't understand why they would get married if they were going to fight everyday like this, they were sweet the first two months into thier relationship but yet it only got bitter later by. He wasn't interested in the reason of thier argument he mostly thought it's the husbands fault since his own father wasn't any better, to zhanghao his mother was a kind woman and always been good towards him unlike his father and the men she dated.

A cold Thursday night zhanghao mother opens his room and comes in seeing her son still awake reading

"zhang hao that's enough, go to sleep" she sits on his bed and slightly pretends to hit him

Zhang hao gets up and sits "I've finished this book too" he says laughing at how his mother still buys tons of book regardless of her complains.

"zhang hao.. " she says out of the blue in a low tone the kid notices her gloomy eyes, she sighs

"we're moving out." she gets up and leaves after saying that

Zhang hao stares blankly, he took awhile to figure out what she meant and his heart dropped the moment he realised.
'move out?' thoughts were shattering the boy hearing what she said zhanghao sits there and hopes that she didn't mean what she said.

                              ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The next day zhanghao runs into the forest house and waits for hanbin to arrive hoping the boy would be able to visit since it's a Saturday.

Zhanghao waited for him yesterday but seems like hanbin couldn't visit yesterday, so zhanghao thinks he'll be able to come today.

He takes out their journal and writes down something

"To Hanbin,

My mom said we're going to move out which means I won't be here anymore.
This is my number 'xxxxxxxxxx', stay in touch, call me.

                                                   - zhanghao. "

He writes and puts the journal on the table, he looks back at the forest one last time.

It's it like he had a option to fight with his mom and stay here in this city, he knows his mother made up her mind and eventually would have to leave this place.

Zhanghao was sure that hanbin would call him after reading that after all they still live in the same country so meeting again was possible

After that zhang hao moves to another city, hoping the boy would would contact him.  

     But not everyone is lucky to grow up with thier childhood friends.

⋆。°·☁︎