Chapter 1 part 1

1/2/24
It is the first day of the school year I remember as I wasps into my first class which is homeroom and I'm in year 7 and my class is 7R the second lowest class sadly as I think my mum is gonna hate me cause I got in the second lowest class she wants me to get in 7O the highest but I got in the second lowest class.

Home room just finished so my next class is science then math *I walk to science* I get into class and say hi and take a seat at a desk and do my work.                                                                                   

*a little while later the bell rings*and I  find my math class which is a couple rooms down * I walk into math class* and say hi to the teacher after I finish my work the bell finally rings and I walk out side for lunch

As I'm outside for lunch I go into r the school bathrooms and go into one of the stalls and sit down and start eating my lunch then a little while later after I finish eating I get flash backs which makes me start crying and then someone gets a teacher and a teacher comes in and asked if I'm ok and I said I'm fine which I wasn't .

At 3:10
I finally get home from school and lock my bedroom door and turn off my lights and shut my curtains and start playing sad music which makes me fall to the ground in tears after a while I fall asleep until the next day .