Dutes honeymoon

November 1

After an amazing Halloween wedding reception and celebration, Demi and Jutes woke up entangled in each other's arms after a passionate wedding night. Demi's bare leg wrapped around Jutes', while she was underneath his armpit sound asleep. Jutes woke up slowly and saw Demi sound asleep and slowly fell back to sleep. Until he heard a giggle from below him.

"Good morning husband," giggled Demi as her chin rested on Jordan's bare chest. She kept under his armpit until he pulled her on top of him.

Jordan cupped Demi's face gently and kissed her multiple times

Jordan cupped Demi's face gently and kissed her multiple times. He held her close as the sun slowly rose and rested his forehead against hers.

"Good morning wife," laughed Jordan, "I can't believe we got married on Halloween!"

"Me either. We love Halloween so it makes sense! Ready to go on our honeymoon?" asked Demi as she climbed on top of Jordan.

"Definitely," replied Jordan as he flipped Demi over as she lay under him. He kissed Demi passionately on her lips then slowly worked his way down.

Demi kissed Jordan passionately and deeply, her one hand cupping his face and the other on his side. Jordan kissed Demi deeply back as one hand braced her back the other cupped her face.

"I. Fucking. Love. You," said Jordan as he worked his way up and kissed Demi's lips multiple times.

"I love you so much, angel. We will have many more lifetimes together."

"Definitely. Ready to dance like seahorses and brush our teeth?" asked Jordan.

Demi smiled as they slowly rolled out of bed together and began to get ready for their honeymoon. Jordan followed Demi into the bathroom to shower together and get ready. Jordan played Goo Goo Doll's music as they both showered.

"I can't believe we got John Rzeznik to play at our wedding," laughed Demi.

"Me too! That was a wild surprise! I didn't think it would happen. We gave him the date and didn't expect him to be there," laughed Jordan as he massaged soap into Demi's hair.

Demi closed her eyes as Jordan continued to massage her soap into her hair. Demi helped Jordan with washing. After a few minutes, they both got dressed and prepped for their honeymoon.

"Just wear sweats, a tee shirt, and a sweatshirt. We'll be sleeping on our way," smiled Jordan.

"Yeah?" asked Demi as she got dressed and grabbed her duffle bag.