Chapter 1

This story begins at the end of summer, 2014. School is about to start and 12 year old Layton Weaver is not looking foward to going back. He will be going into 6th grade. He did not like the idea of going back because he only found dread at this school and never knew what love was.

Today was open house. That means that he is going to meet his teacher. When he got there, he walked in the school and went down to the sixth grade hallway. He followed his dad into the classroom. He looked around, wondering where he will sit. The teacher, Mrs Thompson, said he sat at the back. While his dad filled out paperwork and talked to the teacher, he looked at this kid across the room.

His name was Dillon Kelley. He was Irish, but not completely. He was dressed in fancy Clothes so Layton took that he wasnt poor. His desk ,with one next too it, was in the second row out of five and he sat close to the teacher. Layton then looked off elsewhere.

Five minutes later he was fixing to leave the classroom with his dad, but first he walked to the desk where Dillon Kelly sat ( dillon was already gone) and looked at the desk next to it. The paperwork was already filled out with the students name being "Sophia Mae Jones". He wondered what she looked like. His dad then called him and they left.