Crimson Echos

The dim light of the classroom barely illuminated the somber scene as Makoto Naegi's classmates cautiously entered. The air was thick with an eerie silence, broken only by the soft shuffling of their feet against the floor.

Sakura, the Ultimate Martial Artist, was the first to spot Makoto's motionless form. Her breath caught in her throat as she rushed forward, disbelief etched across her usually composed face. "Makoto... No, this can't be happening."

Toko, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy, let out a choked gasp as her eyes fell upon the scene. She clutched her notebook tightly against her chest, her voice trembling. "It's him... it's Makoto. Oh, this is horrible."

Hina, the Ultimate Swimming Pro, stood frozen in shock, her hands clasped over her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes. "Makoto... please, wake up. This isn't real. It can't be real."

Kyoko, the Ultimate Detective, approached Makoto's body with a steely resolve, her expression unreadable as she examined the scene. "This is a murder," she stated matter-of-factly, her voice cutting through the heavy silence. "We need to find out what happened."

As the reality of Makoto's death sank in, the classroom became a hushed chamber of mourning and disbelief. Each of his classmates grappled with their own emotions, struggling to come to terms with the loss of their friend and the grim truth that awaited them.

In the midst of their grief, they knew that they would have to confront the darkness that had enveloped their once-peaceful academy. The journey ahead would be fraught with danger and uncertainty, but they were determined to uncover the truth behind Makoto's untimely demise, no matter the cost.