Chapter 6

🌼

Lisa has now getting ready because she's having a private check up with the physician that the three young lords hired for her.

"There you go senorita" Dasha siad.

"Thankyou dasha and nana"

"My pleasure my lady" Nana.

"It's an honor to serve our senorita" Dasha.

Lisa was about to go out from her room when she suddenly think about her husband's.

It's been a days since the young lords left the mansion and didn't even dare to show their face to lisa.

Lisa felt kinda sad knowing that her husband's will be this so kind for her.

"Where is Terrence?" Lisa ask.

"I will call for him, senorita" Nana said.

"No it's okay, maybe he's doing something, just leave for now and let the physician to come in" Lisa said.

"I understand, senorita"

"Thankyou nana"

As the two maids went out, the physician finally approach her.

"My lady!"

"You, you remember me?"

"Of course my lady! I am peter, i was the one who brought you back here"

"But how?"

"You don't have to know about that anymore, more important now is you've change a lot"

"Peter"

"Yes my lady?"

"I'm...... I'm still dying right?"

"........" Peter shook his head.

"I don't know my lady, since you finally change your fate, your illness should finally gone"

"Is that so"

"My lady!!! I did all my best, i am so sorry to failed you"

"No peter, you did a good job, enough to make my life better"

"My lady"

"Will you tell me how long I will last in this world?"

"My lady"

"Please peter, i need to know"

"....... I don't actually know my lady, since i haven't fully check on you yet"

"Then please do check le everyday so i can know"

"I'm trying my best to find a way my lady, please bear with me for now"

"Peter, we cannot change the fate anymore....... Let's just.... Let's just let the fate do whatever it takes me"

"But my lady"