𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬

He had cheated on her.

Draco Malfoy had betrayed her, without a shred of remorse or a second thought.

And now she was walking down the halls of Hogwarts crying, while he followed her.

"Wait, fuck!" the blond boy shouted.

***

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight

Hunt you down, eat you alive

Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

***

She wanted to hide, but she couldn't. Her heart told her one thing, her brain told her another.

Her heart told her to listen to him, give him a second chance, while her head told her that he was a fucking traitor who even deserved to die.

She listened to her head, turning the corner and hiding behind a poorly exposed pillar near the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

***

Maybe you think that you can hide

I can smell your scent from miles

Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

***

"Found you." Malfoy whispered to himself, grinning with satisfaction.

She couldn't hide. Not from him.

He walked softly, and covered her mouth with his hand, anticipating a future scream.

He dragged her with him into the classroom, and took his hand away from her mouth.

"What the fuck do you want, Malfoy?!" Hermione shouted.

"You." he replied, receiving a slap across the face in response. He let her do it. Besides, he deserved it.

"Go tell this bullshit to your dear Astoria. Maybe she'll believe it." she retorted.

"Granger, I need you, just as you-" he couldn't finish because Hermione kissed him passionately, and Draco responded almost immediately, just as passionately as her.

***

Baby, I'm

So, what are you trying to do to me?

It's like we can't stop, we're enemies

But we get along when I'm inside you, yeah

***

Draco picked her up. Hermione wrapped her legs around his waist, continuing to kiss him, ever hungrier than before.

The boy stopped kissing her and placed her on the desk, leaving wet kisses along her neck.

"Tell me you are mine, as I am yours." he moaned into her neck.

"I'm yours..." Hermione moaned, while Draco gave her a hickey on the spot that caused her the most pleasure

Draco began to remove her tie with maniacal slowness, while Hermione moaned more and more.

"You're killing me..." Hermione said exasperatedly.

***

You're like a drug that's killing me