Chapter 2

After a while, Way and Babe arrived in front of the main building of the Bloomsbury Royal College. It was majestic!

"Oh my God, Babe! It's so beautiful! I can't take my eyes away from it!, Way said with wide eyes full of wonder.

"Yes, it is, but the people inside are not, unfortunately...", Babe sighed in disappointment.

"Please, Babe. Don't spoil my little pleasure.

 It's my first day! Please hold back a little.

Especially since you talk without saying anything...", Way continued annoyed.

"Fine, fine.

You will see for yourself, at some point.

So, do you want me to lead you to the ceremony hall? 

 It's time for you freshmen to meet with the wonderful commencement ceremony.

Extremely boring!

It was the same for me last year.

Lies told by the fool...", Babe declared with an attitude of defeat. Way didn't like seeing him like this. Since he had started this faculty, it was as if his living energy had drained away. Maybe the teachers were too strict, maybe he couldn't accommodate, but it was a weird. 

Babe was a choreography student and he was a canto one.

All their lives they dreamed about a career, since they were little. Way was singing while Babe was dancing along, they still have photos taken from those beautiful days of childhood. 

They were a team. And they loved each other deeply.

Slowly, the two headed towards the ceremony, along with many other new students. 

"From here you have to fend for yourself, Way. 

 I have a meeting with my colleagues to find out the new schedule for this semester.

If you have any problems, please message me, immediately. 

I will run, urgently!", Babe exclaimed paranoid, full of worries.

"I will be fine, Babe. You can go. 

 I promise that if something happens, I will message you.", Way stated softly, wanting to calm his friend down.

"Alright, then.

 I'm leaving.

 Good luck, Way! I'm proud of you!", Babe gave a Way a tight hug, like it was the last time he saw him. That hug was full of love, fear and regret. Way could feel it.

Left alone, he sits on a chair, just like the other new students, waiting for the ceremony to begin. Next to him sat a handsome boy, as if taken out of comics. Way had a weakness for such beauties. He tried to hold back. And it was only the first day. The handsome boy sensed Way's tension, and to make him feel better, he introduces himself:

"You a freshman too, isn't it?

  Wait, what a stupid question. Just the freshmen have to gather here...

 Excuse my stupidity! I am nervous.

 My name is Dean. Nice to meet you!", the handsome boy extended his hand for a friendly shake.

"I'm Way. And it's fine, I'm anxious too.", Way answers with understanding.

"In which field did you apply?", Dean asked curious.

"Canto. I want to be a great singer. You?"

"Acting."

"You has a charisma, so I think you're perfect for that.", Way declared with admiration.

"Thank you, dear. You're a pretty babe, you know that?

 I'm sure you will win many hearts.", the flirting made Way blushed.

"Oh, stop it!", our hero exclaimed shy.

"Look, the lights went off! 

  The madness begins!", Dean said excited.

The one who started to introduce himself and speak first was the director of the faculty. A rather pleasant man at the first sight, for his advanced age. But what had attracted Way's attention were four rather mature boys sitting stiffly to the director's left on chairs on the stage.

Our hero asked himself: "Who are they?"

                                                                                     *

After the ceremony, Way had his first day of college, meeting his colleagues, who were surprising, normal people, and not arrogant, as he have thought. 

He and Dean had given each other their phone numbers, so they could see each other at the end of the day.

They were going to eat something together, to get to know each other better.

"How was your first day, pretty one?", Dean asked curious, with a big smile on his face.

"Nice. Yours?"

"Eh, some people are fine, some, not, unfortunately."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Dean. 

 Let's hope they will change for the better.

Fighting!", Way exclaimed confidently.

"Thank you, Way! So, ready? I'm so hungry right now!", Dean stated starving.

"Let's go, then. After you, sir!"

But something was happening nearby. Many students were running like crazy, towards a certain place. As if they were desperate! Some whispered, others shouted, and did Lives on Instagram and Tik Tok. 

Way and Dean were both wondering at the same time: "What's going on?"

Curious and worried they also moved towards the other students. 

"F4! F4! F4!", everyone was shouted like crazy.

"What is F4?", Dean asked confused.

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO F4 ARE? THE PRINCES OF THIS COLLEGE!

  Oh, I get it, you're freshmen!", the crazy girl stated after she calmed down, and then she continued with an explanation:

"F4 is made up of the most popular students: Pete, Kenta, Alan and Winner.

Oh, how precious they are! MY IDOLS! I HOPE THAT THEY WILL NOTICE ME SOMEDAY!"

Way and Dean exchanged traumatized looks, when four corpulent figures made their appearance.

Everyone screamed at the sight of them. 

Then, Way had a revelation: "It's those guys from the ceremony stage! How arrogant! Who the hell they think they are?"

Way rolled his eyes, looking away from the bizarre event. That's why he didn't pay attention when the four passed by him, one of whom noticed the indifference, and acted:

"Hey, princess, next time I'll give you a reason to roll you eyes!", the guy stated everything in a seductive tone.

Way was embarrassed. How could he say something like that? Who did he think he was? 

Irritated, Way answered in annoyance:

"Listen, you "star", please mind your own little world and leave me alone!"

"I'm Pete.

 Not just a "star", sweetie.", the man said with a rough tone, making Way feel threatened.

"I really don't care who the f...", but he was interrupted by an unexpected gesture.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!"

"NO WAYYYY!!!  I NEED TO FILM THIS!"

Everyone was screaming, and Way just remained there in shock.

This F4 guy just....

Kissed him.

"Holy sh....!!!"