CHAPTER 11

Abhimann's POV:

Anger would be an understatement for what I am feeling right now. I was indignant because of the stunt that women pulled in the party. The audacity of her to disrespect my angel. How dare she! Did she thought that I will let her go after her detestable move.

I will definitely make her regret her actions. She will feel contrite about her gesture.

I was waiting for my benevolent family in the living room to grace me with their presence. (Note the sarcasm)

Then I heard them entering inside the mansion. I was already furious but suddenly the presence of that women made me feel disgusted. Like how can she think that someone as pure as my angel will try to seduce me.

Today I will fix her brain as well as her mouth so that it won't work unnecessarily in future. She will keep her those parts always in check.

"Aa gyi aap, Mrs. Rathore..." I said.

Author's POV:

"Hukum woh..." Rudra tried to speak but

"AAJ KOI BEECH MEIN NHI BOLEGA" Abhimann shouted which made everyone shiver with fear.

Sharda realised that she was in grave danger and nobody can save her from the devil now.

"Kya kaha tha maine Mrs. Rathore? Hmm..." Abhimann asked in his deep husky voice.

Sharda felt like words got stuck inside her throat. She was not able to form words due to the terror she was feeling.

"KUCH PUCH RAHA HU MAIN AAPSE..... KAHA THA NA KI AAJ KUCH BHI GALAT NHI HONA CHAHIYE.... AAJ KI GYI KOI BHI GALTI BOHOT MEHENGI PDEGI.... TOH AAPKI HIMMAT KAISE HUI MERI JAAN PR CHILLANE KI... USE ITNI SAARI GHATIYA BAATEIN BOLNE KI HIMMAT KAISE HUI.... BOLIYE..."

"Hu...Huku....Hukum maaf kr dijiye mujhe. Galti ho gyi bs iss baar jaane dijiye. Aaj ke baad Siya ko..." Sharda's words were cut off by Abhimann.

"RANI SA... Rani sa kahengi aap unhe.... Unka naam lene ki galti se bhi himaat mt kr dijiyega..."

"Ji Ji Hukum.... Aaj ke baad main Rani sa ko kabhi kuch nhi bolungi... bs iss baar mujhe chor dijiye..." Sharda said these with her joined hands infront of him while crying and trembling in fear.

"Haha.... Haahhaa..."

Abhimann suddenly started to laugh loudly. He was looking so psychotic that his one look can also make the lord of devils shudder in fear.

He laughed so much that his corner of eyes started tearing but then he abruptly stopped.

"Tch...Tch...Tch... kya hua Mrs. Rathore ap itni dari dari kyon lg rhi hai. Meri jaan ke samne toh aap bdi himmat aur tej awaz mein bol rhi thi abhi kya hua." Abhimann mocked her.

"Please Hukum..." She stopped herself when she saw Abhimann marching towards her.

He tightly grabbed her jaw and lifted her up in the air with just his one hand.

He dugged his small nails in her skin so tightly that slowly blood started to come out of her skin. His hold was so tight that Sharda felt like today her jaw will surely break.

"Bola tha na ki woh bohot important hai mere liye... aur aapki wajah se woh royi.... Uski aankhon mein aasun aapki wajah se aaye... aur uski keemat toh aapko chukani hi pdegi Mrs. Rathore..." Abhimann said harshly.

With this he threw her on the ground and she hit the floor really badly.

He again grabbed her by her hairs and pulled her up brutally. No one dared to come in between them because who wants to face the devil??? (Everybody is selfish ik).

He started dragging her to the pool area. Everyone followed them feeling scared of his next move.

He brought her near the pool still holding her hairs in the tight grip and said, "Meri jaan ke character pr ungli uthai thi na... bohot gandi soch hai aapki... jaiye thoda saaf kr lijiye.."

With this he threw her in the pool. Everybody just stared at him shocked because nobody thought that he will be this much brutal with her because no matter what happened in the past, she was still his mother. She was the one who gave him birth but it seemed that he doesn't care about those relations anymore.

The only person for whom he cares now is his angel, his Siya, his jaan. She is the only person in this world whom he loves wholeheartedly. The whole family got the proof of this by seeing the punishment which Abhimann was giving to his own mother.

Sharda tried to get out of the water but due to the saree she was wearing she was unable to do so. Abhimann was just blankly staring at her with all the scenes which happened back then in the party were playing in his mind.

He still can't get over the fact that his angel got hurt and cherry on the top even cried. Even after seeing Sharda almost on the verge of loosing her life, he still cared about his angel's precious pearls.

On seeing Sharda almost running out of her breathe, Jairaj tried to intervene after gathering a lot of courage.

Jairaj pleaded, "Huk...Hukum... chor dijiye use who mr jayegi aaj ke baad dubara who aisi galti nhi kregi... please use paani se bahar nikal dijiye..."

"Thik hai waise bhi abhi tk akal thikane aa gyi hogi aur agar nahi aayi hogi toh bta dijiyega hum dubara samjha denge.... Aur kl se saare ghar ke safai yahi krengi who bhi akele.... Inhe jin paiso ka ghamand hai na who bhi utar jayega... Advait inke saare cards block kr dena aur inhe tb tk paise nhi diye jayenge jab tk hum na kahe..." Abhimann said the last lines while going outside the pool area.

After he went, Advait and Advik pulled Sharda out of the pool while Rudra called the doctor.

In the gym....

A black silhouette can be seen aggressively punching on the punching bag. He had a quite bulky and muscular structure. He was punching without the boxing gloves which resulted into the bleeding of his knuckles.

Yeah, he was our Abhimann who was venting all his anger, all of his frustration on that punching bag.

He was trying to give himself pain, the same amount of pain which his angel must have felt due to that lady's harsh words. (His logic not mine).

His heavy breathings and hard punching sounds were the only thing that can be heard inside that silent and dark room.

He kept thinking in his mind that will his angel hate him because of that mishappening. He just wished that his angel won't think any of this as his fault and would not dislike him. With just the thought of his angel hating him his every punch got more aggressive than the last one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So here is the next chapter guys.......

I am extremely sorry for the delay. I have been dealing with a lot recently in my personal life.

I hope you all will like this chapter and if you guys do then don't forget to hit the star button.

If you all have any suggestions then write them down in the comment section and you can also follow me if you want.