Season 3, Episode 1: Followers of The Flame

~A/N: Hey Guys! So did some thinking and decided to move Alex's Movie to later on, possibly sometime after the Heroes Rescue Eri. Anyways hope you all enjoy the book!~

~A Few Days Later~
~Musutafu~

A few days have passed since Class 1A have returned from the incident on I-Island. As for Class 1A most of them were heading to the pool at UA to get some laps in for endurance training.

The only one not joining the class was Alex, as he was seen walking down the street with Chloe. The two were to Chloe's house as Alex was finally going to meet his father.

Alex: So, uh, anything I should know about him?

Chloe: Hm, not really. Just be yourself.

Alex: If you say so.

As the two spider siblings walked down the streets, a meeting at UA between the two hero course teachers was happening.

Class 1A teacher, Aizawa was seen talking with Class 1B teacher, Vlad King about the training camp coming up.

Aizawa: Vlad. We have to increase each of the students quirks this summer.

Vlad: Agreed. Why don't you start by giving me a rundown of all of Class A's abilities.

Aizawa: If I must. Let's start with Yuga Aoyama. His quirk is Naval Laser. It's basically....a bellybutton laser.

Vlad looked a little a confused about that quirk.

Aizawa: Then we have Mina Ashido. Her quirk, Acid. She secretes a corrosive substance that melts targets. Tsuyu Asui. Her quirk is frog, and she can do pretty much everything a frog can.

Vlad nodded his head, seemingly taking notes.

Aizawa: Tenya Iida is the back-up class rep. His quirk, Engine. The engines in his calves grant him super speed. There's Ochako Uraraka. Her Quirk is Zero Gravity. She can make anything she touches weightless. Next is Mashirao Ojiro. His quirk is called Tail. He can manipulate his tail as if it were an arm or leg.

Vlad nodded once more, taking in all the information.

Aizawa: Moving on to Denki Kaminari. His qurik, Electrification. He discharges built-up electricity from his body. The spiky haired one is Ejiro Kirishima. His quirk; Hardening. He can make his entire body stone like. Koji Koda is the quiet type. Though his quirk is Anivoice. He can use it to control animals and insects but it can't affect humans.

Vlad once again nodded as he took mental notes on Aizawa's class.

Aizawa: Rikido Sato is strong. His quirk; Sugar Rush. He turns the sugar stored in his body into pure power. Then we have Mezo Shoji. His quirk is Dupli-Arms. He can make other body parts appear on the tips of his tentacles. Kyoka Jiro. Her quirk is called Earphone Jack. Using the retractable plugs on her earlobes, she can distinguish between even the quietest of sounds. Plus she can use the speakers on her legs to release incredibly devastating sonic bursts. Hanta Sero has a quirk type named Tape. It has many uses. He can shoot sticky tape from his elbows and use it to apprehend his opponents, or simply swing around through the air.