Season 1 Episode 2 Fireworks

From his office, Dr. Desmond contacts Cadmus's board of directors to report recent events to them.

 Desmond contacts Cadmus's board of directors to report recent events to them

???1:"Dr. Desmond, you require the audience with the Light."

Dr Desmond:"Yes, I'm very sorry to disturb you at this late hour."

???2 got annyoed

???2:"Just make your report"

Dr. Desmond looked a little scared.

Dr. Desmond: "Of course... *coughs* Well, we had a small fire here at Project Cadmus. The origin of the incident is still unclear, but it seems to attract unwanted attention. Four... sidekicks and a Ultralink, Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Titanium, breached security. They found and released the weapon, the Superboy. Of course, the clone is under our telepathic control and has been ordered to turn against his would-be liberators. The five are contained, and we don't believe the League knows that they're here... Uh... What should I do with them?"

???3:"clone them exepct for the sidekick Titanium and the Ultralink"

???2:"the substitute  will serve the Light and ONLY the light"

???4 coughts 

???4:"And use THE machine on the sidekick: Titanium. His T.U.R.B.O energy will be useful to me... and the Light... and for the Ultralink, torture it for treason. Do you understand?"

Dr.Desmond nodded his head 

Dr.Desmond:"Yes, sir. But what should I do with the originals?"

???3:"Dispose of them. Leave no trace."

the scene cuts to Robin,Kid Flash,Aqualad and Steel knocked out in some tubes when they heard an voice

???:"Time runs short. You must awaken. You must awaken NOW."

"