Prologue

-logan's Pov-

We lost the federation war. It's as simple as that. We failed. Rorke had taken over.

It was hell.

I was in the common room sitting with Keegan. I stayed silent like I usually was. Keegan also stayed silent. Keegan is usually anti social around people but he's a good soldier.

I just always stay quiet, not because I'm anti social but more by choice.

Merrick and Hesh were arguing. Just something stupid. I went over and wrapped my arms around my brother, Hesh, and tried to calm him down. "We should do an air strike!" Hesh yelled at Merrick. "It wouldn't be practical!" Merrick yelled back.

I pulled Hesh away from Merrick and gave him a Drink of tea. I gave him a small smile to calm him down. "Why won't he listen!?" Hesh asked sounding annoyed. I shrugged and tried to keep my brother calm.

-------------------time skip-----------------

I was sat watching TV with Keegan and I looked over at him.  I smiled hoping he would notice me. He looked at me and nodded his head slightly in acknowledgement.

My eyes grew heavy and I found myself falling asleep. I started to slip sideways and my head landed on Keegan's shoulder. He stiffened up and I just fell asleep without a care in the world.

Keegan went back to watching the TV.