EPILOGUE;

As YN, with her now-black hair, timidly asked the question that had been on her mind, the tension in the room increased. She asked the person seated in front of her, "Is Claire doing okay?" But his response took her by surprise. A look of frustration passed over his features, and he quickly got up and drank from his drink, dodging the question.

"I am so sorry, Yoongi! I shouldn't have asked you!" YN apologized sincerely, regretting that she had inadvertently crossed a line in her eyes. She tried to make amends, but her voice was tinged with desperation "I won't take her topic again! I was just jealous of you seeing with her."

Yoongi's sudden move cut off YN before she could finish her sentence. He moved quickly and unexpectedly to pull her in close, kissing her passionately to silence her. YN was momentarily taken aback by the intensity of the moment that hovered around her. Yoongi's actions seemed to convey a level of emotion that eluded simple interpretation, as though they were a greater voice than words.

There was a charged silence in the room as their lips parted. Their boundaries had moved, and YN was now left to deal with the currents that flowed between her and Yoongi without words. The unexpected kiss appeared to express a depth of emotion that had been kept beneath the surface.

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully next to YN, his shadows created by the room's low light. She got up from the bed quietly and went to one of the rooms with walls hidden behind them. The door creaked open and YN saw Claire playing a game on her big-screen computer.

"Indeed! Stay awake!" YN chuckled as she sat in front of Claire and started the game over. Claire, a pro in virtual spaces, didn't seem phased by YN's arrival. "How is he?" she asked, her gaze rising from the screen.

"Exactly as you stated. Wonderful!" Grinning in response, YN lost herself in the game. The room reverberated with their companionship, which stood in sharp contrast to the covert operations occurring.

However, YN was troubled by Yoongi's enigmatic reference to a person named Sydney amid their lighthearted conversation. "But, he can't stop talking about that stupid Sydney! Oh no! That's not possible for me." YN let out her frustration, and her tone betrayed her annoyance.

They were talking when they noticed a slight movement in the clothes. Ever vigilant, Claire sensed an unexpected presence. "Is she awake already?" Claire asked, opening the wardrobe quickly to reveal a half-awake, gagged girl inside.

Claire injected a drug before the captive could process her surroundings completely, sending her back into a deep sleep. Surprised by the abrupt change in circumstances, YN voiced her fear, saying, "You gave her a lot, she might die!"

Claire shook her head, seemingly unperturbed, and shrugged off YN's concern. "She will be alright." Claire reassured, "Just a little something to keep her quiet," returning her attention to the game.

"I am going to him! I need some spice!" Declaring, Claire left the hidden room. YN acknowledged with a nod, turning back to the screen. Beneath the surface of secrecy and pulsating with an unsettling energy, the room concealed a sinister reality.

"He is drunk. He is an animal in bed, Claire, take care!"