01

First day of junior year - September 7th.
"Y/N!! CMON GIRL WE'RE LEAVING" Megan screams from my drive way "coming!" I shout from my bedroom window. I quickly grab my AirPods and run downstairs. I threw on my airforces and got in Teegan's car. Teegan is Megan's boyfriend and Megan has been my best friend since elementary school and we're basically inseparable. Her and Teegan had got together almost two years ago now, he's nice and give me free rides as well as he treats Megan right which is all I really care about.

We pull up to school and go to the student parking lot, we look over out schedules and I have three out of four classes with Megan and one with Teegan. We got out of the car about 10 minutes before the bell rings to go to our lockers and to walk around and talk with people since we haven't seen them in a few months. "YOO JADEN!" Teegan says dapping up the tall brunette in front of us. "What's good bro!" The boy says "nothing much you? How's motocross?" Teegan asks while Megan and I stand there both confused as to who 'Jaden' is since we both have never seen him. They have some small talk and Teegan introduces Jaden to Megan, they say hi and Megan smirks at me "this is my friend Y/n!" She says pulling me next to her, Jaden smiles "nice to meet you Y/n" he says, I smile and we end up walking with him until the bell rings.

8:00am
Megan and I head to first period leaving Teegan and Jaden outside of our class. "Girl who the fuck?" I ask "I DON'T EVEN KNOW." Megan says as we both burst out laughing finding seats in the back of the class. About 2 minutes later more people walk in and guess who else follows. That's right, Jaden. He scans the class and finds Megan and I in back corner. He walks over to me and looks at me "got anyone sitting here?" He asks and I shake my head "mind if I do?" He asks pulling out the chair "go right ahead" I smile, "bet" he says. The desks fit three people in a row since it was art and we do group things, as well as to just save room in the class.

The teacher comes in, introduces herself and instructs us to make a drawing including something all group members like/enjoy. Megan, Jaden and I all talk about stuff and we asked him how he knows Teegan. "I've known him for awhile since like grade four, I just went to a different high school" "why'd you switch junior year?" Megan asks, "Teegan wanted me to come" we both nod and Megan ended up fucking leaving to go meet up with Teegan so it was just Jaden and I sitting next to each other on our phones. I was on Snapchat and I glanced at his phone and he was on instagram reels. I was moving my leg and our knees touched, I kind of froze waiting for him to move his but he didn't.

I was snapping people back with weird filters and turned my camera to Jaden.

We joked about it as I sent to to Teegan and we just had some small talk "could I get your number?" He asks I nod and give it to him "iMessage games?" I nod and he sends 8 ball

We joked about it as I sent to to Teegan and we just had some small talk "could I get your number?" He asks I nod and give it to him "iMessage games?" I nod and he sends 8 ball. I won the first round while Jaden kept winning afterwards. Once Megan came back we worked on our project and headed to second period after the bell rang.

End of the day
I walk outside from the side door which takes you to the parking lot as I make my way over to Teegan's car and wait for him and Megan to come out. I went on my phone and texted Megan to see where she was at. While waiting for her reply I look up and see Jaden walking over "hey" he says "hi" I smile "how was your day? I didn't see you at lunch" he says "oh yeah Teegan, Megan and I all went to Starbucks since the cafeteria isn't open yet" I say "damn no invite?" He laughs a bit "Oopsies! Teegan said you were prob busy anyways" he gives me a 'the fuck?' Face and I shrug "not busy" he laughs I was about to invite him for the next time but Megan came out with Teegan and they walked over "HI I MISSED YOU OH MY GOD" Megan says "I MISSED YOU TOO!" I say "it was 2 hours" Teegan says "shut up" Megan and I say at the same time. "Yoo J you wanna hang out?" "Bet, when and where because I got motocross tonight" "right now and Megan's", Megan looks at him and gave him a weird look "if that's chill with Megan than sure" Megan nods "Y/n please come!" She says "ehh I don't know" I say as we get in the car.

"Text me!" Megan says as I get out of the car "I will, thanks Teegan" "anytime" I walk inside and they drive off. I go upstairs and change into comfy clothes. I lay down and just scroll on tiktok for a bit until I get a notification at the top of my phone.

Jaden is typing...
Jaden sent a chat

I click on it wondering why he's texting me if he's with Megan and Teegan.

Jaden: hey
Me: hi
Jaden: I didn't end up going to Megan's
Me: oh why not?
Jaden: I got motocross tonight, plus I'm tired as fuckkk science was boring
Me: agreed lmfao
Jaden: idek what he was talking about
Me: did you do the homework?
Jaden: there was homework?
Me: yes lol one sec
Me:

Jaden: thank you 🙏Me: of course Jaden: wyd tn?Me: nothing lmfaoJaden: I'm pre sure Teegan's racing later tonight too, you're not going?Me: no, more of a Megan thingJaden: wdym?Me: because Teegan's her boyfriend, there's not a point of me going un...

Jaden: thank you 🙏
Me: of course
Jaden: wyd tn?
Me: nothing lmfao
Jaden: I'm pre sure Teegan's racing later tonight too, you're not going?
Me: no, more of a Megan thing
Jaden: wdym?
Me: because Teegan's her boyfriend, there's not a point of me going unless she asks me to come
Jaden: you should come tonight
Me: what time again?
Jaden: 6:30
Me: okie dokie, I'll be there!
Jaden: cool cool, I'll talk to you then
Me: kk

I text Megan to ask if she's going, to which her response is yes.

I look through my closet after looking at the weather which said it would be cooler as the night goes on. I grab a white 'New York' crew neck and some black leggings and change.