𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁵¹

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

It's Jimin " Jungkook, what the fuck is going on and what the fuck are these pictures?" he yells into the phone

"Calm the fuck down, Jimin!" I grit my teeth.

"I don't know where any of this is coming from either," I sigh.

"So what are you going to do now?" he asks.

"Nothing's going to destroy her life now," I say, ending the call.

As I'm about to dial her number, the phone rings again, showing an unknown caller. I touch the green button and frown as I bring it to my ear. "Every time you try to forget who I am, I'll be right there to remind you again. You know me, know me. You know me, know me," a familiar voice says. I chuckle hoarsely, knowing exactly who this bastard is.

"Hey, JK, how are you doing? Did you get the little gift I sent you?" the voice, dripping with disgusting arrogance, says.

"What do you want?" I ask in a deep, harsh voice, filled with anger and impatience to hurt someone.

"Hmm, maybe pancakes," he laughs, making my blood boil. "Made from Ashley's hand?" he says, pushing the last buttons of my patience.

"Stay away from my wife, or do you want to end up like your brother, Luca?" I smirk, remembering that I'm the one who killed his brother when he attacked me, and Ashley took the bullet.

"Hmm, you know I don't love anyone. I just love to win. And guess what? I'm going to win against you and your wife too because I have her with me," he laughs a maniacal laugh, fueling a bubble of anger inside me, making me fume with rage.

I clench my fist and punch the wall beside me, making a hole in it. "What the hell are you talking about? How can she be with you?" I ask, not knowing what to say or do.

Ashley where are you?

I'll be fucked if anything happens to you, and I know why this bastard is using you against me.