𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ²⁹

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
AUTHOR'S POV
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Little Ju jumped around the private jet, full of excitement, while Ashley was immersed in making a sketch, focusing intently. Meanwhile, Jungkook had a laptop on his lap, engaged in a call. Unbeknownst to him, his wife was secretly sketching him, admiring the way his tattooed hand held the phone and how he worked with utmost professionalism. However, her gasp gave away her secret when he caught her gaze, raising his brow in question. She quickly averted her eyes, and he frowned, returning his focus to the call.

As the call ended, Jungkook closed his laptop and walked over to Ashley, who was still pretending to be engrossed in her sketch. He approached her quietly, peeking over her shoulder to get a glimpse of what she was drawing.

"What are you working on?" he asked, his voice a low rumble that sent shivers down her spine.

Ashley jumped slightly, caught off guard. "Oh, just a little sketch. You know, to pass the time," she replied, trying to sound casual.

Jungkook leaned in, his lips dangerously close to her ear. "Is that so? Mind if I take a look?" he whispered, his warm breath sending a shiver through her.

She hesitated for a moment before reluctantly turning the sketchpad toward him. His eyes scanned the page, and a small smirk played on his lips as he recognized the subject.

"Drawing me, huh?" he teased, a playful glint in his eyes.

Ashley blushed, looking down. "Well, you were sitting right there, and I thought it might be a good opportunity," she mumbled.

He chuckled, lifting her chin with a gentle touch. "I like it. You captured the essence of the 'busy CEO on a call' quite well," he praised, his tone sincere.

She smiled, relieved that he wasn't upset. "It's just a hobby. I didn't mean to invade your privacy."

Jungkook leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "You can draw me anytime you want, Mrs. Jeon," he said, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Little Ju, oblivious to the exchange, continued to explore the private jet, his laughter filling the cabin. The family trip to San Francisco was off to an interesting start.

🐇

"Welcome to San Francisco, Jeon Jungkook," greeted the man with a charm that seemed to radiate from every angle of his being. His forehead exposed, intense eyes sparkling with a glint of authority, and a presence that could cut through metal and set the surroundings ablaze.