━━━   𝓝𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥   INTRO ꜜ

Read in LIGHT MODE for the best experience.

✸   I dreamed a dream 이 꿈속에서현실을 움켜잡았어 절대 놓치지 않게━━━ Baby I'm The Realist  

현실을 움켜잡았어 절대 놓치지 않게
━━━ Baby I'm The Realist  . . ⋆

After a difficult journey full of conflicts and harsh evaluations, the 12 final members of the very first group to come out of the Seiyuu Academy franchise have been chosen by the public and the mentors. A new start awaits this chaotic group as some of them give a second try at idol life, while the others experiment it for the very first time.

Ring up the curtain!

niveau seuil ❪ Korean: 니보 새일 ❫ is a 12-member co-ed project group formed by the first installment of Mnet's survival show Seiyuu Academy

niveau seuilKorean: 니보 새일 ❫ is a 12-member co-ed project group formed by the first installment of Mnet's survival show Seiyuu Academy. The group consists of Kyuhyung, Huijun, Oscar, Junsoo, Hannah, Sieun, Juno, Yuting, Taeyang, Alice, Yeeun and Mingyu, and it debuted on October 1, 2023 with the studio album On The Borderline and the homonymous animated movie.

The group operates as both an idol unit and an ensemble of voice actors - or seiyuus ❪ Japanese: 声優 ❫ - and promotes equally in South Korea and Japan, as they're co-managed by SM Entertainment, avex ❪ for idol activities in South Korea and Japan respectively ❫ and 81 Produce management for voice acting activities ❫. They will promote for 2.5 years with an exclusive contract, after which they'll be allowed to continue activities with an additional non-exclusive contract under their own terms if they manage to get at least 5 music show wins before the end of the first contract.

────────────────────────

❛ ✶ World ᵎᵎ 🗨️﹒˘ᗜ˘ ㅤ And here we are! I originally planned to post about them on the Seiyuu Academy 1 book, but given recent events we had to change something like 4 faceclaims out of 12 original ones... So here we are!

For those who know nothing or close to nothing about them as of now, they're part of the Seiyuu Academy universe and the very first group to come out of this series too! Seiyuu Academy is a fictional multimedia franchise whose starting point is a reboot survival show; this means that (fictional) nugu actors and idols who have already debuted are given the chance to debut again as idols, but also as voice actors.

This was an applyfic - meaning that the OCs were created by other people, while I wrote the story with them - I started back in March 2023 but had to end earlier than expected as everyone's activity was... Well... WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT.

❛ ✶ The Realist ᵎᵎ 💭﹒ᵔᴗᵔ ㅤ Unnecessary disclaimer but just in case: this is fictional, I own nothing but the story (and one of the OCs, while the others are here with their appliers' permission), nothing is real, blah blah. And I don't mean this in the Twitter proshipper way.

The layout and the majority of graphics are mine, although RuneMerin and Aslan also greatly help with line distribution videos, album covers and other graphics respectively. Nothing is to be taken from here without prior authorization, especially if I made it clear I did not make it but it was one of the three people aforementioned. Please respect both their hard work and them as people! It's literally free to do that wtf.

❛ ✶ Nightmare ᵎᵎ 🗨️﹒˘ᗜ˘ ㅤ As of now I can't think of any specific trigger you might need to be warned about before proceeding, but in case I have to mention anything triggering I will put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter! I doubt they'll be that frequent due to the nature of this group (they're just pathetic gay crackheads)... Let's say that if you read Seiyuu Academy 1 you know what's the deal already, and if you haven't... PLEASE DON'T READ IT. It's not worth it. I beg you. For more information about the group, the wiki is a much better source... You can find it at https://seiyuu-academy.fandom.com.

❛ ✶ Roller Coaster ᵎᵎ 💭﹒ᵔᴗᵔ ㅤ Last but not least... Tags! Everyone is free to read this book, of course, but my main dedications go to the appliers who created the OCs for obvious reasons... I'm so thankful to all of you 🫶🏽 Hadn't it been for you back in 2023 I would've committed unspeakable crimes due to how stressed I was. I love you all (platonically).

RUNEBIN- ⭑ nightclouds- ⭑ beekaruu ⭑ dtokku ⭑ cuoredifragole ⭑ pinkpoppypuffs ⭑ seaweedblup ⭑ chocolatemeimei ⭑ egokowo ⭑ Nina and Aldrin which I'm tagging in comments because Wattpad refuses to tag you two in chapter and I'm tired of trying for the 9th time...

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

cyanotype © 2024. All Rights Reserved.