𝟷𝟼

Mateo's pov

Mateo's pov. 👈
His home 📌
Saturday, 7:30am ⌚️

Making breakfast with one arm is so difficult. The eggs are burning but I'm busy flipping a pancake so it doesn't burn as well.

"You're up early." I hear my Pops say, "wanted to make breakfast for him but I'm fucking up. Like always." I mumble the last part but by his silence I'm assuming he heard that and doesn't know how to reply.

He helps me get the eggs away from the stove and turn it off. "What's going on?" He asks me lowly.

Telling him about this might give me the right advice but I have no good way of telling my pops that my dick won't get hard at sexy shit.

"You can also talk to your dad about it." He suggests when I don't speak up. "Nah it's cool. I just.. when I'm ready to do something- my thing won't participate." I say the last part quickly to get it over with.

"Yeah the hospital medication should wear off ina bit. After that y'all should be good." He pats my back.

"Wait so it's not me?" I ask, "well no it's the medication." He responds. I nod and sigh in relief.

"Can I laugh now?" By the way his lips are rolled into his mouth I can tell he's seconds away from laughing at my problem.

"Please don't." I shake my head uncomfortable with this conversation. He ignores my wish and laughs out loud.

Once he calms down he goes to the plate with the eggs and looks up at me. "Lo amas?" He asks me. "Es muy loco. mataria por el." I nod.

He looks at me for a couple seconds before nodding. "Then don't make him eat this." He throws the partly black eggs away.

With the help of my Pops we get a pretty decent breakfast. My phone dings so I pull it out of my pocket seeing the name I saved with a heart. It was just a sleepless night and I felt like putting it there so I did it.

Lil T❤️
Where did you go

Me
kitchen

Lil T❤️
Okay

"I'll be right back." I tell my dad who hums focused on flipping a pancake.

I knock on the door and wait before walking inside. My bed is empty but my bathroom door is cracked and the light is on.

I look in my mirror to make sure I look good and don't got no flour in my face. Then I go to the bathroom and knock on it.

He pulls the door open. My heart literally skips a fucking beat when I see him. How could he even think I'm not sexually attracted to him?

The way his sweatpants hug his waist and his shirt sits ontop of his ass is enough to get me in the mood. Just seeing his face be having me ready.

"Good morning." I say, "good morning." He gives me a little smile. "What you doin'?" I ask. "I just brushed my teeth. Can I take a shower?" Him asking me ain't necessary.