1st chapter: dear diary

Dear diary or recorder,

this is the diary of my lovestory or lovestories.

I mean I don't know what I am going to be doing in four years. I wander if I would have a partner I could rely on.

Or maybe I am going to be single and alone for the rest of my life.

I am 14 years old and I don't know what I should do with my time. I am bored. I mean I could do my homework, but actually no. I can't. I am too busy not doing it anyways.

It's really easy. The teacher is ok but the homework are ugh. I mean who want's geography, math and science? Me not. Definitely.

But maybe in four years my partner teaches me these things and I would finally understand the shit that the teacher wants to put into my not‐functioning brain now.

Like I want to imagine someone having the patience to put themselves up with me.

Like "hello dude‐who‐I‐like, do you want to teach me how to do some subjects."

No. Actually I would literally be like this: "H..h..hey umm How.. um what.. no wait wait you like would teach... how to do me... no. Wait stop. Ok. (Then I'll breathe in and out like a shy Hollywood‐film‐character‐girl...)
Would you like to teach me how to do things?... I mean like learning.. Like studying. Math, science, geography!"

Dang it, I'd be a good Hollywood girl.

They could literally put me in every movie and I would be the baddest actress on the whole damn planet. An untrained ant would be better than my complete existence.

Well, well, well.

I should probably stop talking, my mum's coming home. I can hear her key in the door.

Bye to the one who listens to it!