The birth

You were woken up by the terrible pain in your stomach, you decided to go downstairs and get a glass of water. You went and sat down on the chair next to the dining room table. You took deep breaths to try and calm you down. The pain got worse, you clenched your fists together. The pain went down a little so you decided to take another sip of the water. Then the pain got worse and you dropped the glass of water on the floor. You got the dust pan and brush, got down on your hands and knees and tried to clear it up. You the. Hear Niall coming down the stairs. "Baby let me do that and you go back to bed," Niall insisted.
"No it's ok, I only came down for a glass of water because my stomach started hurting and then I dropped my glass on the floor, I'm ok now," you replied.
"Are you sure you don't look it," he asked.
"AAAAAHHHHH!" You screamed.
"What is it, is the baby coming?" Niall worriedly asked.
YEAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed.
"I'll go and get the bag," Niall said.
*7 hours later*
"Ok, (Y/N), what I want you to do is push as hard as you can," the midwife asked.
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You screamed.
*30 minutes later*
"Congratulations it's a boy!" The midwife said happily.
"I'm so proud of you princess," Niall said with a tear in his eye.
"I love you," you said.
"I love you too baby," Niall replied.
"Edward William James Horan," you said.
"Yes, I love that name," Niall replied.

You guys then got married and had two more children a daughter and another son.