𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 like xochitl and momona told her to, when momona said valeria would probably just make another friend, she was correct

dylan had dmed valeria about her clothing and where certain pieces were from. and just like that, a platonic friendship was formed through their similar fashion sense.

dylan quickly made sure that valeria knew that he had no romantic interest in her by pointing out the so obvious feelings she had for mason. and whenever dylan had the chance, he'd tease valeria about her crush and even try to convince her to make a move. though of course, valeria would decline, because rejection was her biggest horror.

 though of course, valeria would decline, because rejection was her biggest horror

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 were currently hanging out at masons house. the two sat on the couch together, almost cuddled up. mason and valeria were watching shameless, though, they'd continuously advert their attention from the tv as they would constantly talk and laugh with one another. the show played as a background while the pair chatted.

after a swarm of laughter, the room had gone quiet, the tv now being the only thing heard. as the comfortable silence engulfed mason and valeria, mason thought that now would be a good time to break the latest news to his best friend.

"val" mason whispered, noticing that valeria had now surprisingly focused on the tv.

"hmm? what's up?" valeria questioned, turning her head, meeting masons eyes.

"sooo" mason dragged on, now completely regretting that he'd brought anything up.

he nervously looked away, "uhm never mind, I'll tell you some other time"

valeria sat up, shaking her head, "what? no you can't nearly tell me something and then back out" valeria stated.

she took note of the way mason hesitantly turned back to face her, sighing.

"are you okay? what's up?" she questioned, starting to genuinely worry.

"i'm fine, it's not that big of a deal but I thought i'd just let you know now" mason concluded.