Chapter 12.5 - Intruder Part I

Brielle's POV

Last night I got in touch with a friend who is good with computer and I asked her to track Cynthia. It took a couple of hours for her to find the location.

When I look at it I see that she's holed up at my families estate.

She sure knows how to use people. Too bad my cousins are too stupid to know they are being played by Cynthia.

Grabbing my bag I get an Uber to my families estate.

When I get there I see an iron fence with the letter 'E' on it. Next to that are cameras. There's a booth for security. None of them are in place.

I hope my family are okay.

A siren blares in the distance. It sounds like it's coming closer.

I move behind a brick wall and hide.

The ambulance pulls into the driveway of The Esposito estate. The paramedics are buzzed in and they drive to the house.

Moving away from the brick wall I head towards to the side gate. Stopping short of opening it.

I promised my family that I wouldn't interfere with family matters while I'm not there.

The paramedics bring Nonna out on a stretcher before taking her to the hospital.

Cynthia walks out of the house with a smirk on her face. She orders her driver to take her to the hospital.

I walk over to the Uber and tell him to follow the black SUV.

I think she's heading to the hospital.

After ten minutes, the SUV come to a stop outside NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.

I pay the driver and step out of the car. "I'll order another car later." I pull my phone out of my bag and call Damon.

Me: Hello, Damon.

Damon: Hey, Bri. We need your help.

Me: Who is we?

Damon: Bodhi and I.

Me: What do you need help with?

Damon: We need to flush Cynthia out.

Me: She's out and about right now.

Damon: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, she about to head into the hospital. Damon you should make yourself scarce. I have a feeling that she's going to see Bodhi.

Damon: Thanks for the heads up. Bye, Bri.

Me: Bye,

While Damon is hiding from Cynthia I send him a message.

Me: I need your help.

Damon: With what?

Me: Sending flowers to Nonna.

Damon: Why can't you do it yourself?

Me: I'm not allowed to see anyone from my family. It's part of the verbal agreement that I have with Nonna.

Damon: I can't believe you're the only one that takes something like that seriously.

Me: I do. With my family your word is gold. Now, meet me at the florist.

I walk into the florist and point out a bunch of flowers that I want sent to Nonna. "Can I get a card too please?"

"Sure," the florist gives me the card and I write a message to Nonna.