A Weird Dream I Had

I don't remember it very clearly, but I'll post what I remember. 😁

So, I instinctively knew this, because it's my stupid brain that made this shit up, but you don't know it yet, so here is a necessary background. (My insanely creative mind is very thorough when creating other universes)

I lived in a city that has huge, secret underground, underwater canals, that my ancestors had built. My family was descended from the Nektons, from the cartoon show on Netflix called The Deep, so we owned this huge submarine called The Aronnax. We used the sub to go places, and we had secret exits all through the canals.

So in my dream, I had to go to the store to get my mom's favorite cake, which is actually sold in a different state, for her birthday, so I had to take the sub, travel for 3 days to get it and come back, then I had to do my homework. 

On the way to leave my state, I surfaced and asked for directions. Then, somehow the sub grew wheels so I started driving on the road. Then I hit my ex (he was a toxic bully) with the sub and killed him, so I shoved him into a closet because I was in a hurry and didn't have time to hide the body. Then I saw a cotton candy stand by the side of the road and I stopped to get some. Turns out my crush was running the stand, and she needed a ride.

I told her that she could ride with me, so she got in the sub and we went and picked up the cake. Halfway back, my father called us and said, "oops! my calendar was wrong! Your mom's birthday is next month!" 

Then I was pissed off so I asked my crush if she had anywhere to be, and she said no, and then I got nervous and offered her cake, and she said yes, because that was her favorite flavor cake, and we ate cake while sitting in the open trunk of the sub (yeah, I know subs don't have trunks, my dreams don't tho.) and rode off into the sunset. 

Then an angry centaur came stole the cake, and kicked me in the shins. 

Then I woke up. My dreams suck.