Chapter ->2 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨'𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"𝓣𝓾𝓳𝓱𝓮 𝓳𝓲𝓽𝓷𝓲 𝓭𝓪𝓯𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓱𝓾 𝓴𝓪𝓶 𝓛𝓪𝓰𝓽𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲,
𝓓𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓾𝓳𝓱𝓴𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓲 𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓱𝓽𝓪 𝓻𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲"

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷 ~♬♡

I was driving suddenly I saw the anklet which I kept on the dashboard. I remember the sound of anklet which were mesmerizing me.

When I held her waist to save her from falling,I got lost in her eyes.She was the first girl whom I got lost,those beautiful black eyes,her lips everything about her is different I never felt this about any girl,her voice giving me the peace that I never held.

"Kya hua bhai ussi mandir vali ke baare mei soch rahe..?",vihaan my idiot brother teases mei.

[ What happened bhai are you still thinking about that girl ]

"Chup ho jaa varna yhi pe chor dunga aur ye Punjab nhi jo tujhe yaha ke raste pata ho", I glared at him.

"Areee I Am Just Jokingg Don't be serious bhai” He gulped and laughed awkwardly.
I chuckled

Somewhere I know vihaan is right the way I got lost in her eyes, her name is also beautiful like her Mahi. I don't know why I am thinking about her ohh god I also called her name Beautiful  I think I am going crazy men!!

After 30 min we both reached collage and we got out of the car

I was Wearing a simple outfit a white T-shirt with black jacket and black jeans and a black watch on the left hand.

His outfit..👀💕

Vhiaan outfit

Vhiaan outfit...💀💕

"All the best for your first day bhai"