↦ CHAPTER SEVEN

H/N'S POV

"Sir. I got new information on the woman you asked me to look in the other day." She murmured as she pushed her i-pad onto my desk, towards me.

I picked it up and saw y/n, wearing a mask and walking with a baby- A baby?

I squinted my eyes, and rubbed my temple.

"She is...married?" I questioned as my heart ached.

I was late...too late.

"No sir. She is not. That is the problem- I guess she is an teen mom." My hacker spoke, bringing me some comfort.

"What if it's someone else's baby?" I questioned, feeling the possibility of y/n working as a nanny?

"No sir. I looked into it and I found out miss y/n's old place, where she lived. I sent some people there for questioning and miss y/n used to live there and work as an police dispatcher. She is a single mom."

I nodded, taking in the information.

"The father?"
"No information on him yet, sir. He is out of the picture."

I sighed and nodded, "Call Levi."

My assistant stepped forward and nodded. "Yes sir."

_________________

"You are telling me to tell erva not to bring y/n?" Levi repeated and I nodded.

"Bruh whyy" Caleb whined and David stared at me.

Leon was sleeping, after a long flight, he pushed us all away and went to sleep.

"Shut up and do what I say." I muttered in a threatening tone.

"Fine fine I dropped a message." Levi said, leaning back on the chair.

"Very well. I am leaving, see you guys."

I have a feeling I am the father- I know for a fact. I was the one who ruined her that night, I was the one who took her virginity-. I was the only man.

But it could just be my assumption.

I am just assuming it's me.

______________

Y/N'S POV

"Whyy can't I come?" I questioned laying on the bed as erva, Cordelia and willow got ready.

"Since you are not coming, I don't want to go either but Levi is insisting.." erva murmured, a look of pity in her eyes.

"It's okay...go, I will be with star instead." I assured, pinching star's cheeks causing her to show her teeth.

"Say mama, baby"

"M-mamaaaaa" star chuckled.

Erza looked at me smiling as Cordelia awed at us.

"Adorable mom and child duo" I smiled at willow's words.
___________

Finally, after a bit, they left.