brother

omgg, so much happened, the hashira found out bout nezuko and more but now i finally have a mission with my brother, tanjiro, inosuke, zenitsu and nezuko<3,

we were going to find a damon in a train , this sounds fun and scary.

we reach there and get on the train and i went to the restroom and by the time i got back all my friends were asleep and their hands were tied to another person and nezuko was trying to wake tanjiro up and was bleed after she hit her head on tanjiros ,i warned her not too, she didnt isten.

either way , we freed tanjiro and all, except zenitsu , his gonna cry anyway, well we fought this demon who took over the whole train , and the train crashed and fell, we fought and fought. it wasnt easy me tanjiro and inosuke fought the demon while my brother saved the people inside.

y/n: tanjirooo!! look out!!!!!

tanjiro:i'll be ok , dont die 

inosuke got flung onto a wall

y/n: inosuke , are you ok!

inosuke:y/n-kun, i fine, it hurt my hand a bit , but imok , lets kill this bitch now

y/n:FUCK YAH (u could say hell yah , if u dont curse)

we fought and fought and tanjiro finally beheaded him.

but only a few minutes later , a new demon showed up, he was blue-ish and had dark blue strips on him with pink hair and pink eye, his eyes said "upper rank three"

y/n tanjiro , he has something written in his eye!

tanjiroo :i can see it 

kyōjurō: y/n, tanjiro stay back 

inosuke : ill fight him

kyōjurō: I SAID STAY BACK, I CAN KILL HIM , IF I KEEP HIM HERE TILL SUNRISE

AKASA: if u survive till sunrise

the fight was scary , i passed out, when i woke up kyōjurō was holding the demon and the demon punched throught kyōjurō's body , i was scared , i was crying , could i save him???

time skip~

the demon ran away and kyōjurō was about to die , i cried and cried and criend and cried till i couldnt anmore , the last thing we talked and talked.

kyōjurō:y/n.... promise me...you'll stay safe ...

y/n: i... will 

i was crying a kyōjurō smiled and said-

kyōjurō: SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE GUYS!!

and died..........

y/n:KYōJURō!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, NOOOOOOO, DONT LEAVE MEEEE!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRY I DIDNT POST FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS