𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ‎ 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚑? 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗! 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 17𝚝𝚑!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☆●֯. [00/00]

♡ Second pov ♡

∫-∫-∫-∫-∫-∫-∫-∫-∫

Waking up you found yourself in a strange room, It was fairy large with two doors on either side. A few large drawers, a massive build in wardrobe in front of the bed, A few scattered toys.. The walls were covered in a navy blue wallpaper with slight darker stripes. You moved from the bed and looked around some more, There was nothing too interesting. Glancing around again you saw an alarm clock, [11:39pm] read the time. You stared at it for a few seconds before deciding to see the rest of the house.

Opening the door you were greeted with a massive hallway, It was dark and eery and sent a chill down your spine. The wallpaper seemed all ripped apart with claws, Showing the plain white painted walls or even the brick the house was made of in each of the wallways were a window, Though it didn't show outside, Being bright or dark, Instead it was simply black with no shadows or anything from buildings or trees. There were a table or cabinet with a picture frame; However the image was blurred out.

Before you could take a step forward you jumped at the sound of the alarm clock going off for 12 and a sudden hand dragging you from the doorway. "HEY WHAT THE-!" a hand covered your mouth, "be quiet already." a familiar voice muttered, Pushing you out the way and to the floor as they shut the door tight.

Groaning, You sat up from the floor holding your hand: You knew this was a dream but shit! that really hurt. You looked over to the person with a sharp glare. "What was that for asshole?!" you hiss before pausing and staring at him.

The boy didn't listen to a word you said as he leaned his ear to the door, listening before sighing and opening it back up. Looking over to you as you squint your eyes. "It's twelve." was all he said, His expression held blank though his voice showed irritation. "don't you know what that means?"

"uh..?" you raise a brow, The boy sighed as he facepalmed. "It means they come for us, And try to kill us.." you stare at him, Deciding to not question anything as of now and just roll with it. "right.. um.." you stand up and look at him closer. He was really familiar, Yet at the same time a total stranger! it annoyed you deeply.

"Who are you exactly?" you tilt your head a bit, Rubbing your wrists in hopes it could heal the pain. The boy moved a little, Clicking his flashlight towards the bed: When you looked over you saw three horrific bear robots around your height. "I don't remember my name.. But you can call me C.C" he mumbles, Moving the flashlight to you for a better look. "and you may be?"

You flinched at the light in your eye, Moving your hand a bit to block it you replied. "[____], Nice to meet you C.C...." you trail off, Grabbing the flashlight from his hand and shining it onto him, Making him wince and glare at you.

"wha-" "hush, let me focus." you cut him off, He rolled his eyes as you leaned closer. CC had fluffy brown hair, Strangely black eyes with white pupils, Blood constantly dripping from his forehead, Pale skin but most importantly.. his clothes, An oversized dark grey sweater with a few lighter grey Horizontal lines, Blue shorts, Those ugly red trainers.. and the yellow bear plushie he held in his right hand.

"..Evan?" you whisper.

𓆩*𓆪 Word count: 636 𓆩*𓆪