Chapter • 12

**✿❀○❀✿**

**✿❀○❀✿**

"You know him!?" Mitsuri shook her arms weirdly like she didn't believe me, I slowly gulped before replying back to her.

"It's because he's my... brother..." I awkwardly and slowly chuckled... I didn't hear any reply from mitsuri since Mitsuri was in complete silence before letting out the most eerie squeal ever.

"EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Mitsuri squealed as she cup both of her cheeks, Shinobu silently shrieked because of Mitsuri's sudden behavior.

"Mitsuri-chan!" Shinobu quickly nudged on mitsuri's Shoulder "you're causing a disturbance" Shinobu sweatdropped as she kept nudging at her Friend which was in utterly deep shock "What's with that expression?" Shinobu shot her eyebrows up as she leaned forward to see Mitsuris face.

Mitsuri tried to reply to Shinobu's question but she was still to stunned to speak. "Y-y/n" Mitsuri stuttered and pointed at me with trembling hands and then she slowly pointed at my brother which was also in deep shock when his eyes caught me, he was standing there frozen with a gap between his lips.

My brother was in the same state as Mitsuri. Shocked.

Students around were confused, eyes we're completely glued onto mine.

This is ridiculous, I thought as I sweated in the middle of the scene.

"Y/n!?" My brother shouted then he walked slowly towards me as he covered his mouth, then his pace got faster as he got closer to me and hugged me tightly.

Students around gasped as they witnessed the scene. My friends watched as there eyes widened. Asami was there too.

"Y-y/n" Yoko-nii sobbed quietly, I held the urge to let out a tear. I curled up my fingers and didn't hug Yoko back.

"Are they together?" Shinobu asked,confused as ever as she looked at me

"No" Mitsuri answered as she smiled snuggly "That's her, brother" Mitsuri finally explained it as she cupped her cheeks with her palms as she couldn't handle the cuteness.

"Eh!?-" Shinobu turned her head to Mitsuri as the others did the same thing, Especially Asami who heard everything which she wasn't included in the conversation.

"Y/n has a sibling!?" Sanemi whispered shouted, he couldn't believe it. Muichiro in the other hand didn't say anything nor murmured anything. "I thought she was an only child" Iguro said.

Although muichiro heard what Mitsuri said he just stood their silent. slowly turning his head towards the direction of Y/n. 'They're siblings?' He thought.