♠︎♧Switching sides?♧♠︎

Hello my dearies<3..i will try to update more but im also in school and i will also go to handball-update you guys soon:3..but today i will be making a smut story where Veneer is the top and Ritz the bottom because why nooot?..LETS GET INTO THIIS!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third POV

Veneer was at work,it was a super stressful day for him,all he wanted to do now,at the end of the day was just to cuddle and sleep with his lovely boyfriend.He exited the building and went to his car,where he drived back home with a tired face..when he got home he saw his tall boyfriend and went to hug him "Ritzyyy!Im tired..!"Veneer whined"Oh please..now go at the table,im making dinner"The shorter male then smirked"Are you on the menu today~?" Veneer said and kissed Ritz's neck"Maybe..~"Ritz said with a tint of blush on his face."I want you.." "Fine fine,lets go to the bedroom" The taller male then picked up Veneer.When they made it to the room Veneer jumped on top of Ritz and started to kiss his neck slowly."I forgot how its like to be the submissive one..~" "Yeah because you always fuck the life outta me like theres no tomorrow."The green haired boy said,then he started to leave some hickeys on his boyfriends neck."Ah..~keep going Ven.." Veneer undressed himself and Ritz,lining his cock with Ritzs ass."HOLY SHIT..~"Ritz moaned as Veneer started to thrust fast in and out.Veneer,even tho being the top this time,he also moaned many times,probably more than Ritz.After a hour Veneer finally got out of Ritz panting "Damn it.." he groaned"Baby..you were so darn good for being the top the first time..why dont i give you a little treat?" Veneer blushed as he letted Ritz do whatever he wanted to him.
Ritz stood on his bed ...crying as he looked at the old videos and photos of him and his ex boyfriend...Veneer was gone..gone for good...he didnt leave him...it was Velvets fault..She forced him to take drugs and alcohol.And Ritz didnt do anything about it..and it was also his fault for Veneer being dead now.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count:389
Hope u enjoyed itt<3