2.1 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑼𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑲𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒏𝒂𝑲𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒓

I walked into my room with my mood totally spoilt in early morning.
Why?just why? Does mom needs to mention about Sathi.

Ugh... and moreover that she wants to match her with my own fucking bestfriend like in hell I will let that happen. Mom doesn't know that I love Sathi.

Shit no one knows except Gautham but I just can't when the topic about Sathi raised up I just couldn't keep myself calm.

I have been in love with Sathi ever since I first met her in my dad's office like fuck she looks so beautiful in that yellow anarkali suit with her shoulder length hair let down,but that's not the best thing in her. The best thing in her was her eyes which was black in colour and it will trap us in the darkness of her black orbs.

It's been every long since I last saw her so today again because of dad I'm getting a chance to see her again because the last time I met her was before I was leaving for US to continue my studies so at time I just went to dad's office to submit the file he ask me to bring that's when I met my future wife.

As much as I am happy that I will able to see her again and I'm also disappointed because Sathi isn't aware of my feelings towards her and to top it of everything I and her doesn't even talked even for once and I'm damn sure it's going to be so awkward today because starting today I'm going to handle the Shekhawat's project and thanks to grandfather who has faith in me and let me handle this big project.

I literally beg my dad to let me handle this project but he straight up refused because I'm still learning but my grandfather came as my saviour and convinced dad about it and after lot of arguments he finally gave up but he strictly told me that make sure I shouldn't mess up this project.

Dad want to expand his business in North India side so he was trying to find a business partner who could work with us and Shekhawat's are the top 3 multi-bilionaires company not only in India but half across the world so when Shekhawat's send a proposal to us first, dad grab the chance without a second thought because Shekhawat's are not one to send proposal to others it always the other way around.

I was done freshen up and I'm already in my black tailored suit and all set to go but before I go to see my girl I need to present myself at the head quarters of KK Groups for my new team members and get my schedule.

I was descending the stairs when I realize that I'm late for breakfast and all of my family members already had their breakfast and went to their respective place. I went to the dining table and saw my mom coming towards me.

"You are late Uday" said my mother

"Sorry amma, I will not be late the next time and can you please serve my breakfast I'm really hungry" I said to her trying to give the most innocent look

"Fine sit I will serve your breakfast, today I have made your favorite dosa and coconut chutney" She shooked her head and said while serving me

"Thanks amma and yeah where's appa?"  I asked her while having breakfast