Eyeing him?

They putted the bag on the floor... Uncle brought different types of snacks for us.. He literally brought the store with him...
"Uncle why are you wasting money?" I asked...

"I wanted to do so many things on my only one niece's wedding but your Eomma didn't let me do so, I brought you this...." Uncle Jay said ..

I was like are you serious? "Uncle the foods will go to waste where am I gonna put those? I don't have that much  space put those snacks of yours.. It's not ok!" I said being angry at him...

"Uncle don't worry we will help her to reduce those snacks and foods..." Minho assured, Yeonjun and Changbin agreed with him....

"I bought that for my niece not for you! Get married I will bring you too..." Uncle Jay told them...I laughed at their reaction...

"ok ok so I will make breakfast for everyone... Wait here..."

I went away leaving them with Gyu.. Now I'm making food with what Uncle Jay brought... I have to store it, it won't finish in the 2 years... Aish....

I made them breakfast and they ate happily.  I had a great time with them... They are a always chaotic.. That pink haired Yeonjun is not that bad how I used to think...

Minho, Changbin and Yeonjun seems to get along like besties... My bro is one year older than them tho he is still childish...

........................

Its evening they all went home now its us me and Gyu.... I threw myself on the couch tired... "I'm thinking that we should attend Uni tomorrow or they will again come and create mess..." I said to Gyu looking at the environment which is a mess now I have to rearrange it again...

"Yeah we can't get peace for awhile... I want to sleep bye.." He said and laid down on the couch... What the hell!!!!

"Yah!! Help me to clean the mess that all created by your cousin and his bestie..!!" I threw the pillow at him...

"Your own brother and your lovely uncle was their too!! Why only mention my cousin?!!!" He shouted back...

"So it became equal now help me before I slap on your ass!!!" I said and he gave me bombastic side eye.

We arranged the whole house and cleaned... After that I became happy and felt lighthearted idk why.

"Aish I am so tired rn!!!!!" Gyu complained while laying down... I shooked my head being done with him... How can I spend my life with this grown up child?

.......................

Next Day...

I was making breakfast for both of us... I have trust issues with Gyu that he can burn the whole kitchen if he comes to cook.. So its better for me to cook.. He was getting ready.. Today is our first days day going together after marriage... No one knows about it except Hannah and Heeseung.

He came for breakfast.. He is looking extra fine today... "Yah! Should we keep our marriage secret?" I asked for his opinion...

"Actually I really don't care about it." Gyu said while munching rice... I nodded.. Then I noticed his wolf cut got long a bit.. It really suits him...

After that I have a rubber band on my hand.. I smirked a bit and went to Him.. He was peacefully eating but got disturbed as I touched his hair... "Yah!! What are you doing?!!" He got panicked...

I tied his hair like this....

He was looking at me dumbfounded

He was looking at me dumbfounded.. "Don't stare at me like this and see yourself on the mirror.." He sighed and finished his eating...

After that he was wearing his sneakers.. "You didn't saw yourself to see how you're looking rn?" I asked...

I know I'm looking good anyways... He said and walked passed me... Woah!! What a confidence... I appreciate that...

We both are walking to the bus station.. I forgot to bring my bicycle.. TT...

After waiting for some minute the bus appeared and we got up... Many students were present on the bus most of them were high schoolers.. The bus is nearly gonna blast cuz of the crowd.. We didn't got any seat so we had to stand up.. Some of the students of high school were throwing themselves on my husband!!! What!!!! They were literally drooling over my husband in front of meh?

Its not fair!!

Beomgyu noticed his wife is making face at them.  He chuckled a bit... After that he noticed that a passenger is getting out of the bus so that seat became empty... He missed no chance and sat on it in a blink of an eye...
I was looking at him in utter shock.. What the hell!?

He was laughing like nothing happened.. Then I saw him to make my ear close to him.. I positioned my ear to him... He whispered..

"Be a sheild so that they can't fall over me..."

"Is it my problem?"

"It's your responsibility to protect your husband right?"

"I heard husband always protect their wife.. I think you switched the role😒"

"I don't know we are each others responsibility that's all I know..."

I was looking at him in amusement.. He annoyed me but somehow his words felt better... I was standing beside him like shield holding the seat to prevent myself from falling...

That time the bus stopped with a harder acceleration that made me lost my balance and Beomgyu caught by my stomach?

After the hustle ride we got out of the bus and I took a deep breath taking fresh air... "I'm going to take my bicycle tomorrow.." I said...

Gyu nodded and we both entered the campus... Just then I got a bone crushing hug by Hannah... "Sis I missed you!!! Do you know? Mr. Namjoon was absent yesterday and a new professor took our class..."

We both are looking at her with mouth open wide. "Are you serious? That monster doesn't miss a day was absent?"

She nodded.. "I heard rumor that he is mainly the professor of subject math but he is good at physics too... We had shortage of teacher in our physics department that's why he used to take class .."
She explained..  "Where did you heard it?!"
"Everyone was talking about it..."

I nodded.. "I heard he once shaved eyebrows of a student" Beomgyu added...

"How do you know about it?" Hannah asked...

"Heeseung told me.." We both nodded...

After that we entered the room and sat on our seat...  We were gossiping and laughing... Just then I noticed someone entering our classroom...

"look look she is our professor!!" Hannah whispered...

"A female professor? I see.... What's her name?" I asked..

"Ms. Kim Eunmee"

I shooked Gyu from behind but he didn't even buzzed a bit.. What's with him suddenly? But I couldn't call him again cuz class started..

She looks really young, she is kinda in our age I can notice it.. Her teaching skills are good too.. But during class I can also notice something that is..

She is continuously eyeing Beomgyu?

.................................