The Veags Trip Pt:1

Warnings, Underage drinking and swearing.

Ps a few Headcanons and references are gonna be scattered around

"i made hailey sound like a bitch in the first half so let's just say she was tired asf that day" -Sky

Hailey's POV:

"Ok guys just don't tell Jake that we're going to Vegas.." I said, looking at the club door then back at the rest of the club

"why not?" Milly asked, you could see her trying to keep her calm, she was doing surprisingly good at it. "omg, is he gonna like-"

"No, Milly he isn't gonna turn into Gorden Ramsey, how does that even work?" I cut, still looking back and forth form the door. "He just gets really hyper and he's already a hyper person, plus i don't think anyone wants to deal with an extra hyper Jake"

"I know I sure as hell don't" Zander added while reading one of his Heart stopper books, "What are you even reading?" Milly asked

"Nothin" He replied, closing the book, getting up, and walking towards his boyfriend.

A good maybe 15 minutes pass by before you could hear to muffled voices arguing, "IM THE BETTER STERLING BY THE WAY" A voice yelled, it kinda sounded like zoey's.

Eh, it could just be my ears. (AN: can confirm it was NOT her just her ears)

"YEAH IN UR DREAMS BIT- oh hey guys" Jake yelled back before turning his attention to the club

"Wanna tell us why you're late...again" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well jeez, no hello back? just a-" He took a deep breath before continuing, "Wanna tell us why you're late?", He continued high pitched.

I heard a snicker from Milly before I answered him, "I do NOT sound like that."

Another snicker was heard from Milly before she asked, "Are you sure?"

I sighed, before answering, "Yes i'm sure... Now Jake you wanna tell us why?"

"Well damn princess, since you care so much, all i was doing was talking to my sister-" He answered, you could tell he was telling the truth, but there's something else he was doing.

"Yeah uh huh, what else were you doing?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" He asked raising an eyebrow and holy shit he looked so fine doing that.

"Yes, yes i-"

"Your mom" He says, grinning like he just achieved some big goal, i mean come on really? My mom's dead, plus 'ur mom' jokes were supposed to be left in like 2022.

I could hear Sean, Milly, and Jake snickering and Luke giggling a tiny bit, "...It's not funny guys, and really Jake? I mean I had some exciting news to tell you..." I sighed, "Guess you'll never know"

Milly and Sean continue snickering but Jake stopped, "Wait-no i'm sorry" He whined, "Nope too late" I said, turning my head away.

He frowned, then smirked "Please" He asked, making puppy eyes, i don't get it...how can someone be so fine but so adorable at the same time?