~JayXAnvitha~

Jay and Anvitha studied in the same school nd they were the toppers of their batch

Jay and Anvitha studied in the same school nd they were the toppers of their batch........they secretly liked each other but never mentioned it to anyone ...... Anvitha tried to give veiled hints to Jay......but somehow he couldn't understand that she had something for him........ because he considered himself out of league for her ...... Anvitha was very pretty nd gorgeous from her teenage time itself she was the dream girl for most of the boys of her class ...... Even many juniors nd seniors tried their luck on her but she didn't paid any head to them ........... She only had her eyes for Jay from the initial days of class eleven .....at first she thought that it might be just a mere crush or infatuation but her feelings grew strong for him ..... She eventually understood that she Was in love with Jai....... Both were very close friends..... Their batchmates could sense their growing closeness n chemistry......but sadly Jai could not...... ..they got to be the emcees of various programs together.....they stood with each other during their hard times nd were very fond of each other ......Jai considered her as his female best friend...........They got the Same percentage in ISC 12th board examination nd were Joint first in their school....... Slowly Anvitha started distancing herself from him ...... she didn't want Jai to reprocrate her feelings only because she fell for him....she understood she was not the one for him .....They got admitted in different colleges nd tried their best to forget each other but they couldn't......... ..... Jai was charming in his teenage days but now he has become even more appealing....girls would drool over him nd wished to be his girlfriend ...... Boys in Anvitha's college also tried to be close to her but she wasn't interested in any of them nd she used to silently brush off their advances....nd friend zoned most of them........ final after 10 years the time came for a reunion of their batchmates.....both were invited to a trip with all of their classmates to Goa.......At first both of them thought to not attend this reunion cause if they go there then they have to face each other nd things would go awkward......but finally they gave in to their friends's pleas .......

The day of reunion......

Both Landed in the airports wearing similar colour outfits.... (their choices are similar U see).....their eyes were searching for each other nd they were finally at ease when their eyes landed on each other .....both shared a side hug.....both could feel tingles spread across their skins by this mere act .......but they chose not to think about this nd started a conversation

Jay:- hi Sweetu... how r u doing....long time no seee..last month u didn't even replied to my texts..????

Anvitha:- hey Jai ..am fine ....I was just busy in an office project ... So was not much on my phone 😅....how r u doing? Everything fine ? How r aunty nd uncle doing?

Jay:- Everyone's fine.... how r ur parents doing Sweetu??

Anvitha:- All are good....let us go now...we can talk during the car ride...
Jay:- Sure...let me book a cab ...
Anvitha:- Okie sure....first let us collect our luggages....
Jay:- hmm...