FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

Livs Corner 💀: the timeline HIGHkey doesn't make sense but pls use your imagination, oh and we love an overpowered girly so

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

POLINA CODRIN
ACTRESS • MODEL • FIGURE SKATER • POP SINGER

BIRTHDAY                              ZODIACJune 25, 1998                                 Cancer

BIRTHDAY ZODIAC
June 25, 1998                                 Cancer

BIRTHPLACE AGE
Romania                                               25

ABOUT
The actress got her first big role as Susie
Salmon in the Lovely Bones(2009) which won her the Critics Choice Movie Award for Best Young Performer. She is also famously known as Tessa Young in After Movies(2019) and as Ruby Moore(OC) in the Netflix Original Tv show Outerbanks (2020).

Others might have first heard of Polina when she dropped her first Album in 2016, My Everything featuring the hit singles "Problem" and "Break Free". Her next album, Dangerous Woman, came out 2018 earning her critical and commercial success. Struggles with her personal life lead to the making of her next album, Thank U, Next in 2021.

BEFORE FAME
She was a child figure skater who once held world records for both free skate and combined point totals. She won a gold medal at the Olympic Games in 2012. Polina had to stop ice skating her Junior year of high school due to injury but she still skates on her free time and teaches youth classes internationally.

TRIVIA
She starred as Annabelle in Hustlers in the 2019 Movie. She also played Becca Gelb in the Society (2019) Neftlix Tv series. One of her most famous roles was as Yelena Belova in the Black Widow Movie(2021).

Other Projects:
Riley Matthews in Girl Meets World(2014)
Janet Hodgson in The Conjuring 2(2016)
Halley in Florida Project (2017)
Ruby Roundhouse in Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017)
Lisa McVey in Believe Me: The abduction of Lisa McVey(2018)
Ruby Roundhouse in Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)
Amber Freeman in Scream (2022)
Priscilla Presley in Priscilla (2023)
Lucy Gray in Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (2023)
Surfer Barbie in Barbie (2023)
Zara Atreides (OC, older sister of Paul lol) in Dune 1 & 2 (2021, 2024)
+ guest appearances in different movies and shows like Sex Education, Fast and Furious, 13 Reasons Why, The Wilds, Stranger Things, Criminal Minds, HeartBreak High(so good)

PERSONAL LIFE
Polina Estelle Codrin was born in Romania to Cristina and Daniel Codrin. She has four brothers and one sister. She moved to America with her family when she was five. When she was twenty she adopted a stray Dalmatian who she named Bodhi.

She dated her After Movies co-star, Hero Fiennes-Tiffan from 2018 to 2020. There were rumors of her being romantically involved with Hailee Steinfeld, Billie Eilish and Pete Davidson but none were confirmed. She had a short fling with Nickelodeon Star, Ross Lynch. Later in 2021 she officially started dating her Outerbanks co-star, Drew Starkey.

Her closest celebrity friends are Sabrina Carpenter, Zendaya and Timothee Chalamet along with famous figure skater, Oliver Sinclair. She's often seen with The Scream, Marvel, Hunger Games, and Outerbanks Casts.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She appeared in Taylor Swifts 'All Too Well' music video alongside Dylan O'brian. Played alongside Henry Cavill in the The Witcher.

AWARDS
4 Golden Globe • 7 People's Choice • 3 Emmy Awards • 3 BAFTA awards • 2 Grammy Awards • 3 Billboard Music Awards • Nine MTV Video Music Awards • 36 Guinness World Records

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

• she's just that girl 😍• I tried to aim to portray her as one of youngest successful actresses and a big time celebrity

• I tried to aim to portray her as one of youngest successful actresses and a big time celebrity