Cringey Len angst

Centered mainly on the dying and being brought back to life gag

Rin and Len are siblings

Meiko is like a mother and Vflower is like the older more responsible sibling

In the second conversation, the character's names are abbreviated for simplicity, V for vflowe, F for Fukase and R for Rin.

Trigger warning: Unalive attempt

stay safe 

also pardon the insane cringe, I tried my best

It had been another day of choreograph and vocal practice for Len. A bit of this, a bit of that, remembering all the tricks he'd learnt, bla bla bla. But that was over for today.
So, what did he do? Not much. Flower and Fukase were out shopping, Piko was left to his own devices, disrupting Meiko was a death sentence and same goes for Rin although for a different reason.

Which brings us to the yellow-haired fourteen-year-old scrunched up into a ball on his bed scrolling through whatever app would keep him occupied for the time being.

Recently, he had realised two things;

One: if he's not a pervert, he's a shota. And if he's not a shota, he's a meme. And if he's not a meme, he's nothing, usually. At least in most people's eyes.

Two: his uncanny amount of deaths in songs he's involved in had recently become one of his favourite sources of happiness. Was it the adrenaline? Doesn't matter, really. 

It shouldn't affect him. It really shouldn't. It's not like it was the first time he'd found out about these things, but it seemed to be the first time it hit like a brick. On one hand, there was only a small sliver of people that kept him in as high regard as the other vocaloids excluding shotacons, and on the other hand, WHAT WAS WRONG with him to start LIKING death? It's not like it wasn't painful, either.

...But whatever. It'll just go away. Right?

...

It had been a couple weeks. 

He'd realised another thing. 

If he wanted to die, he COULD. And it's not like anything would happen, either.

Also, the thoughts did NOT go away.

He'd just be gone for a bit, and then come back to life, just like that - a temporary escape from the world, a calm-down time, a place where he wouldn't have to read through countless unsavory-worded songs he had to preform, where he wouldn't have to expect a verbal (or physical, considering Rin) bout of abuse from Rin and Fukase when they got bored, where he wouldn't have to be called a simp or pervert for complimenting any of the girls, especially Miku. 

But, wait a minute, he's not going to actually do that, right..?

He'd just die and come back. It would have no effect.

So wouldn't that be a reason more FOR doing it?

These kinds of internal conversations ended up torturing Len for the next couple of weeks, and sometimes he'd think about it too much and stop focusing and spacing out and-

"Len!"

"Ah- yes?"

*It was Rin, who was staring at him, hands on her hips, annoyed.*