Chapter 1: A bad start

Sun p.o.v

I was looking out of my window from my office. Cars drove by so fast I imaged them crashing against each other my name is Sam, but here I am named Sun, Boss of Solar Corporation and we do marketing and stuff it is quite successful because I am the boss.

Knock knock

"Yes?" I said, the door opened "hello euh...Sun there is someone for you" Jupiter said. "A yes brother let him in and don't be so formal" yes, my brother Jupiter 'the failed star' I am the failed star of the family the weirdo that everyone thinks I have illegal stuff in the cellar and don't care about anything. Jupiter left A small guy came inside 'you must be..." I looked at the papers on my desk "Mark, my name is Mark" he said. "what a Lame name" is laughed "hehe yeah... that's how they named me" he laughed a little bit awkward he seemed very shy just like the other persons who tried to get the position as my personal assistant, many I rejected, or they stopped because they couldn't handle that I was the sunshine of the place.

Kurt closed the door and sat in front of me in a chair and looked at me. "so here on you resume stands that you were a therapist, but you were looking for something different" I started "yes indeed" he said. "okey so your 33 years old 5 years younger than me and bla, bla, bla so... heard any rumors about me you have some nerve because a lot of people are scared of me, I don't know why I always brighten up the mood HAHAHA" I laughed.

"Hehe euh... no" he said. "Liar" I said he looked to the ground "don't be scared I'm not gonna kiss you don't worry Haha" yes everyone knows I'm interested in men, and nobody likes it I'm popular, so a lot of people know me it doesn't bother me unlike my brother who just doesn't want to admit he likes men and woman just for his image. "I don't care" he said. And we went on with the interview. 

Jupiter p.o.v

I watched when a new poor soul went into the Suns office, I am jealous of him I should had that position I am more loved by the people, smarter, and at least my family loves me he is alone it us because of me that he has this job, but deep down I care about him and him about me otherwise I wouldn't get such a high loan. I turned around and watch Saturn go to the hallway I smirked.

Saturn p.o.v

"Hey Sam" I turned around "ow hey Jupiter what's up" I felt my face flair up he was the perfect man, smart, handsome, compassionate and had an incredible voice before I sleep, I listen to his podcasts his beautiful brownish eyes had a cool blue hue in them yes, the perfect man and also straight... he came closer and I stumbled against the wall, he put his hand right besides my face "nothing much how about you how is your son I heard that he graduated as one of the best of his class" I looked away he was talking about my son Titan he always remembers everything what is say to him "yes indeed listen I have to bring this papers to Uranus so..." "urg always Uranus why don't you pay attention to me" he said. "you get annoyed if I do that" I answered angry. "yes, when we are in public but not now..." he stroked my cheek and left.

I watched him leave. And I walked further down the hallway until I arrived at Uranus his office or Eric his real name but almost everyone uses the planets and moons name, they are given. "urg that was disgusting to watch" Uranus said "what?" I asked "he is so obvious interested in you when alone but if there is someone, he acts like you aren't even their" Uranus said. "I don't know what you are talking about" I said "sure mate" he said. "about whom are we talking?" Neptune jumped between us "no one special Neptune just continue to work" "okey cousin" Neptune answered Uranus. Peter or Neptune was a peculiar person no one of his family liked him and he became isolated his family are very close to Uranus one hence the title 'cousin' but Uranus doesn't like it because he is scared that his family is gonna push him away when they discover he hangs out with the only weirdo of the wealthy 'Neptune' family. "so..." Uranus said. "right here are the papers you asked for" I said and give them to him. "thank mate hey when the breaks arrive want to grab a cup of tea with me?" he asked. "euh no thanks I want to finish my report" I said "typical Saturn" he signed. And he went to his office chair.