Chapter 8

------Time Skip to night----

  Ian held Seto's hand as he walked to the entrance of what looks to be a church. "Weird...right?" Seto commented. Ian shrugged. They walked inside only to be welcomed by a sound of classical music. Everyone there wore elegant dresses and suits, not one person had a regular shirt. The food was elegant to the point of Ian not recognizing several cuisines, even though he was a chef himself. "Wow." Seto said as he looked around the room. Walls were filled with diamonds and paintings, windows had pictures of doves and angels. 

    "Ian, look over here!" Seto said as Ian walked to his direction. A big fountain was there with flowers and lily pads on the water. "It's so beautiful.... " Seto said. "Yeah...it is..." Ian whispered as he saw how happy Seto was. "Seto, do you regret coming here?" Ian asked. "Of course not! I wouldn't be able to see this..." Seto said as he felt the water. "Thats good...'cause I don't regret it either." Ian said. "Seto! Ian! Over here!" A voice called. They turned to see Jason and Adam. "Hey." Ian said. "Hi." Seto said as he still looked around the ballroom. "Isn't this awesome?" Jason said. Adam continued eating. "Yeah...it's awesome." He said as food filled his mouth. "Let me guess....we're late right?" Seto asked. "Nah, you guys are early." Jason said. Jason's face turned serious as he looked across the room. "Daku," He said. They all turned to see him talking with someone. He was surprisingly dressed in a formal suit. "What do we do?" Adam asked. "I don't know!" Seto said. "We should distract him!" Ian said. "How?" Seto asked. "Guys, how about we see what the man wants." They turned to see Tyler and Ty. "Tyler?! Out of anyone you said that." Seto growled. "Look, it's most likely the diamond, but remember, he uses violence as a last resort." Ty said. "And, Daku wouldn't hurt anyone when there are children right?" Tyler asked.

      Ian rolled his eyes as he saw some kids running along the dance floor. "We need to try right?" Tyler asked. "....." Seto looked down. "Do what you want." He said. "Guys...." Adam said. "Don't you see what Daku is making us do? Fight. That's what he wants. I don't want that. Remember, Team Crafted had ended up like this, I can't have that. Not again." Adam said. Ty looked down. "I'm sorry," Tyler nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I'm sorry too." Seto looked up. "No, I should be sorry," Seto said. "Let's not worry about that. But keep your eyes peeled." Jason said. Everyone nodded. "Hey guys!" Jerome said with his phone out. "What? No vlog on vlog? Awww..." He said. Mitch laughed. Ian laughed as he took out his phone. "Now we have a vlog on vlog. Happy?" Ian said. Jerome nodded. 

    "Hey what's going on guys...." Ian started only to be interrupted by Seto. "I told you it would be a good idea to vlog. " Ian rolled his eyes. "Ssundee here with my boyfriend, Seto." Ian said without hesitation. He lightly kissed Seto. Seto smiled as he kissed back. "And were are at a ball.....yeah..." He said. "I'm here with a lot of people." He said as he rotated the camera around him. Everyone laughed. He paused the video and placed his phone back into his pocket. "Now, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the green diamond." A voice rang. In an instant, Daku took out the blue diamond. "Now hand me the diamond," Daku said. The man looked dazed as he handed the diamond to Daku. Adam, Jason, Mitch, Jerome, Ty,Tyler,Seto, and Ian ran to Daku. "Put that diamond back!" Ian growled. Daku laughed. "Really? Is that all you've got?" The diamond glowed as everyone else in the crowd turned to them, they're eyes had an orange glow. "Attack my slaves!" Daku commanded. The crowd lunged at them. "Remember, don't hurt the innocent!" Mitch said as a women attacked him from the back. "Taira!" Daku yelled at Tyler. "What?" Tyler asked confused. "Taira!" Daku screamed. A child lunged at Tyler. "Get off!" He yelled as he placed the kid down.

     Ian moved to Daku as he fought a man. Daku grinned as he placed the diamond close to Ian. "You will obey my every command!" Daku yelled at Ian. Ian paused as he turned dazed, his eyes closed as he fell to the ground. "I-I w-will.....obey y-your every c-command....Master Daku....." Ian said, his voice struggling to fight the magic within the diamond. "There is no escape...." Daku said. Ian's eyes were filled with despair, hatred, and sorrow. "No escape...." Ian repeated. "Ian!" Seto yelled. Ian shook his head. "O-on it!" He said, now remembering what had happened. Daku grinned. Jason took out the light blue diamond and ran around the ballroom, trying to tie the guests. "There," Jason said. "We didn't get the diamond!" Ty said. Adam turned to see Daku holding the green diamond. "I shall see you again! Especially you!" He said as he pointed at Ian. He ran into the darkness. Everyone panted. "We should help." Mitch said as he turned to the crowd. "What happened?" A man said. "Where are we." A child asked. Adam nodded. "The party is over folks! Sorry!" He said as he ran with Jason. 

----Time skip-----

 Ian looked outside as he thought about what Daku had said before he left. "What does he mean by especially me?" He asked. He closed his eyes as he felt nothing but sorrow. "You shall see soon. Dear Ian....soon." He heard Daku's words. He opened his eyes to have a faint orange glow. "Yes Master Daku..." He whispered.