Sick deer ( Fluff )

Alastor was feeling really sick but didn't tell everyone about it. He tired his best to hide it by his usual normal self but couldn't help to feel really hot & could vomit anytime soon.

Charlie: hey Alastor are you okay?

Alastor: o- oh yes my dear Charlie just can't wait to start the day..

Charlie: okay in that case we really got a lot to do today.

Alastor gives her a thumbs up as she walks away and as she had walked away he quickly make sure that there was no one coming so he could let out some vomit on the floor. He wipes the vomit from his mouth and lets out a few rough coughs, throughout the day his body started to feel more weak from the sickness.

After a few minutes he was in his radio station looking really pale and not feeling really good. Suddenly he gets a call from his television rival / lover and answers it.

Vox: hey dear I was wondering that if your not too busy to come to the meeting we have today.

Alastor groans in pain by his stomach hurting, Vox looks up from his work and started to be concern about him.

Vox: dear are you okay? You look..really pale.

Alastor sighs knowing he can't kept hiding his sickness anymore especially not from Vox.

Alastor: no..( coughs ) .. I'm actually feeling a bit under the weather today..

Vox: ..( sighs ) okay I'll be right there and don't even fucking think about moving, you stay right there.

He hangs up from the call leaving Alastor on what he is told too. Alastor hears Angle dust and husk fighting, he uses his cane to help him stand up and walked to tired to see on what are they fighting this time but as he was weakly walking his vision was starting to blur up and had collapsed into the floor.

As he was laying on the floor of his radio station, he slowly started to black out and feeling the weakness fully taken over his mind & body. After a few minutes he slowly wakes up to see that he was in the bedroom.

Alastor: ( weakly ) aghh..w- what happened..

"Well look who's finally awake"

Alastor slowly move his eyes to look at Vox who was laying against the door, holding a glass of water.

Vox: I had found you passed out in your radio station and brought you here, don't worry after I had found you I had made sure on what that spider and the cat were fighting about this time for ya.

He helps Alastor sit up and gave him the glass of water. Alastor grads the cup from his hand and slowly drinks it.

Alastor: ( weakly) thank you.. and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner and had let our meeting get canceled..

Vox: nah don't worry about it, no meeting would not be important without you there anyway.

Alastor weakly smiled and put the water on the bedside table. He lays back down on the bed while Vox put and move his hand smoothly on his back.

Vox: Just take your time to rest, I will handle the rest of your work for you.

Alastor: ( weakly ) but what about your work..

Vox: relax I'll handle it tomorrow morning, for now just focus on getting better dear.

Alastor slowly drifts off to sleep while Vox turned off the light of the lamp, stands up and quietly walks out of the room leaving his lover/ rival deer to rest and get better.