Asking a favor

Fritz walked over to the kitchen where he saw William he thought it would be funny to sneak up on him so that's what he did "BOO!" William turns around screaming which Fritz giggles in response "sorry Mr afton couldn't help myself!" William gave an annoyed expression "wh- how the fuck did you get in here?!" "You left the door unlocked" Fritz said still happy as always "you conniving little shi-" hay, what's that?" Fritz said pointing at the rement "nothings now get the hell outta here" William said coldly to him "well it's obviously something so you gotta tell me now!" Fritz said with a cheery tone "I don't have to tell you shit kid now go back to your-" Fritz interrupted him "ohh-wait, I get it! You made a special sauce, didn't you? Like the one my mom made for our pizza! My mom is a real genius you know I think it's cool you took inspiration from her" Fritz lend in closer whispering "just make sure you don't get arrested" before he went back to where he was standing "...right! A secret sauce! So secret that you can't tell anyone about it understand" William said going with what Fritz said "oh I won't, as long as you tell me where Michael is!" "Michael? Why the hell do you want to talk to Michael?" William asked confused "I made him a present. I forgot to give it to him after our tea party. It's really important you know where he is right?" Williams frown slowly turns into a grin "oh...yes I know where he is' he is cleaning up in one of the backrooms right now, I can take you to him" "awesome! Let's go!" William leads Fritz to the back until they stop at a door "wow, you got a secret room? Cool!" Fritz said with an excitedtonw "Go." William said coldly opening the door and Fritz ran in "Mikey, I'm here!! I brought-" Fritz stops "... Michael?" Fritz says looking around to see he isn't here "hm, guess he's not here"

I will post the next part soon 🙏😻
354 words