Spring lock failure

Fritz pov

A few days have passed and I was sitting with the three Boseman's at Freddy's then William walks out in a spring lock suit. the three laughed as i did giggle a little but William gave a stop it stare which made me stop. Soon enough Jerry had jumped onto his back, Jerry was just trying to have fun but William wasn't having it he kept yelling at Cassidy and Jerry, soon Gabriel tripped him "okay kids you tortured him enough" I hear boss say that as Henry walks out and saw what was happening, he started talking to boss the  boss right away probably because William doesn't like this and Henry is his friend that's what I thought until boss had turned around and yelled "JEREMY NOW" as he yelled that I heard a sound that sounded disgusting like something squishing I looked over to see blood on William and Jerry but it was mostly on William, William was bleeding.. Cassidy grabs mine and Gabriel's hand as Gabriel gets Jerry and we run off I know I would regret being with them as they call an ambulance for William Jerry was crying I don't blame him that would be scary but at the same time I hope he dies in the hospital. I'm not the type to think like that but he deserves it after what he tried to do to me I should tell my dad soon but what he said to me still scares me so maybe if I'm brave enough...

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN FOREVER🏃🏃🏃