𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳; ♡

requested by @starryambience !

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼;

so, donnie's type is cute and mean. and i think a tiny lil borrower who makes snarky little remarks back at him while being so tiny is just that. cute and mean. or if you're like so tiny that he can't hear you, you'll just flip him the bird, stick your tongue out at him. petty against petty.

but ya'll probably met by you sneaking around his lab and messing with his stuff. he HATES this obviously, and tries and miserably fails to get you out. now you just fuck with him for fun. i have this funny story where my mom and step dad were watching a movie, and on the couch there was a mouse literally sitting on the couch with them during the movie and it looked them right in the eye when they finally realized it was there—didn't even move. now that, but with you and donnie. he will just be clicking on his computer and you will be munching on something beside him and he eventually just accepts it.

at that point, he'll have a little spot for you and sometimes you notice a few little gifts made just for you. that's how he tells you he cares for you, when he gifts you something he worked on with you specifically in mind. he would make something based on your interests? he pays attention to the small things, makes mental notes and sticks them onto the fridge of his brain. oh, you like stars? now you have a mini astronomy projector since all others were too big for you. he'll allow you to use it while in his lab.

yandere tendencies? oh boy, how do i tell you this, donnie put a tracker on you. he's paranoid and obsessive about needing to know where you are, at all times... these hamato brothers and their manipulation tricks. he will give you all these reasons why it's unsafe out there for you. kind of baby's you but not exactly. more in a way that makes you feel like an experiment of his, if that makes sense.

𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼;

when he learnt that you called giants beans, it was just the most adorable thing to him. he said awwwwwww!!!!! wayyy too many times when you first met that you would think that's the only word in his vocabulary at this point.

mikey is totally going to tease you about how tiny you are, lovingly, of course. it's playful, lighthearted. he is the shortest of all his brothers, after all. when would he ever get this chance again? might pull on your tail just to fuck with you sometimes, give you that innocent look after like he did not just do that—

he loves when you help him paint, you're small hand prints on a canvas. i feel like he would make a little house for you, like a fairy house idk. something cute. 

i'm just a sucker for tiny kisses, ughh!!!! imagine giving him little kisses on the cheek while sitting on his shoulder until he's a giggly giddy mess!!! he is just the cutest thing.

it's really hard to imagine mikey as a yandere bc he does well to work through his emotions, unlike his brothers. but, mikey would be the type of yandere that wants to keep you to himself, he loves you, he gets a little, teenie-weenie, teeny tiny, tad bit jealous if you spend too much time with someone who isn't him. he'll give excuse after excuse of why you should stay with him instead! but it's so subtle you might not even notice. if that doesn't work, he'll just use his magic that is bound to always work, his little brother puppy eyes.

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝗢'𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗹;

april moved into a new apartment complex, and after a few weeks she notices her things going missing. that's... strange. one morning, while stumbling out of her room into the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast before university and then she sees you. she looks at you and you look at her and she looks at you—mayhem probably tried to eat you. she obviously didn't let that happen but she did ask for all her things back as payment.

now you're like her little partner in crime. just sitting on her shoulder and fitting into closed spaces—sneaking into the window and unlocking the door for her whenever ya'll are doing something that you probably shouldn't but you're going to anyway. ya'll have this little fist pump thing that you do after too.

if you'll allow her, she'd love to dress you up. late nights where some music plays in the background while she works on your outfit, and you, all so curious, take her makeup brush and get blush all over your face like a powdered dounut.

God forbid and lord forgive if anyone tries to disrespect, make fun or hurt you. she'll find a way to figure out who did it and when she does, it isn't pretty. but it doesn't need to be. is super, super passive-aggressive when jealous, to both you and who she is jealous of.