Aftermath Part 1

"Hello Ladies", said Emilie. She looked around. "Where's Gabriel?".

That's when they noticed his disappearance. "He combined the miraculous of the cat and the ladybug to sacrifice himself for you", said Zoe.

"I told him to not do it", said Emilie, as she sat on the ground.

"He's been at it for an entire year", said Marinette. "Luckily Zoe and I were able to stop him. So did Chat Noir. He helped a lot in the past".

"Who are you two? Actually, I'll start off", said Emilie. "I'm Emilie, Adrien's mother".

"I'm Adrien's girlfriend, and this is Felix's girlfriend", said Marinette, as the two girls blushed.

"They have nice taste I see", said Emilie. "Anyway, I think it's time to clean up this mess".

"Right", said Marinette, as she began throwing her lucky charms in the air. Everything went back to normal.

After explaining everything to Emilie, Zoe broke the silence. "Now we just need to find the miraculous", said Zoe.

"Right, let me help. This is partially my fault", said Emilie. She found a ring. "This is strange", said Emilie. "The miraculous don't look like this".

"They were changed", said Zoe. Tikki, Plagg, Fluff, and Pollen were fed.

Marinette transformed into Aquabug and began searching for the Butterfly miraculous. Meanwhile, Emilie and Zoe began looking for the rings. They found all of them. Soon Aquabug transformed into Marinette, asn joined them.

"Any luck?", asked Zoe.

"The miraculous isn't there", said Marinette. "I'll get the mayor to remove the water from here. Well, let's go find the kwamis".

"Right", said Zoe, as the three of them went down to Monarch's lair.

"I remember this place", said Emelie. They saw a table and the kwamis in their cages behind.

"Yay!", said Barkk. "We're saved".

Zoe and Emilie were able to disable the cages. The kwamis all flew out. They hugged each other and talked for a bit, till Marinette made an announcement.

"We have a surprise guest for you", said Marinette, as a kwami flew from behind her back.

"Hi guys", said Dussuu.

"You're back!", yelled all the kwamis, as they hugged her. It's been a long time since they saw their friend.

After that reunion, Dussuu saw Emilie. "Emilie", yelled Dussuu, as those two had a reunion.

A week later, Emilie hosted a pool party and invited all of Adrien's friends. Kagami and Luka were sitting under a tree while Luka played music. Mylene and Ivan were playing in the water with Nino and Alya. Marc and Nathaniel were drawing a group photo of their classmates. Chloe? She's now in New York. Natalie began feeling better with the help of Master Su-Han and Emilie.

Felix and Zoe were sitting on the edge of the swimming pool, watching everyone play. "Did it go well with the miraculous?", asked Felix.

"Yep. Monarch's out of the way", said Zoe.

"My girl's a hero", he said, ruffling Zoe's hair. "Can I get a kiss?".

"Sure", said Zoe, a smirk rising onto her face. As Felix closed his eyes, Zoe jumped into the pool and splashed him. "Catch me if you can!".

"You're going down", said Felix, as he chased after her.

Meanwhile Adrien and Marinette weren't in their swimsuits like everybody else. They were walking around the park, where a metal statue of Gabriel was made from the recycled Alliance Rings. Marinette and Adrien soon entered the Agreste backyard and sat near the bench where a picture of Emilie hung. Ms. Bustier continued to remain as a teacher and decided to become the mayor.

"Why aren't you wearing it?", asked Marinette, as she noticed Adrien fiddling with his rings.

"When Ladybug gave it to me, she told me how my father sacrificed himself to help stop Monarch. This is an honor for him. I can't wear this", said Adrien, as he placed the rings in his pocket.

"You deserve the world, Adrien", said Marinette, before the couple kissed.

Marinette's Room:

Master Su Han, Alya, Zoe and Marinette were discussing about the miraculous. "Now how are we going to restore them?", asked Alya. Plagg went back to Chat Noir.

"Well for starters, let me transform", said Marinette, as she soon became Ladybug.

"Now put them in your yoyo", said Zoe. After placing the miraculous in, Marinette pulled them all out. They were all back in their original form. The kwmais flew to their respectful miraculous, missing the jewelry's shape.

"Now what will we do with them?", asked Alya.

"We have to be careful when handing the miraculous. We will give all miracle holders a token so they can show us it", said Marinette.

"That'll work", said Zoe, as she finished putting all the miraculous in their original compartment.

"I'll also grant the power for the fox holder and the snake holder to access the miraculous", said Marinette, referring to Luka.

"Now I can go back to having shoes and using phones to watch kitties", said Master Su-Han. They all laughed.

Abandoned Room:

"Hello, Mr. Damocles. Is there a way I could join your school? I'm a new student", said a voice before they faded into the dark.

THE END