Chapter 9: It's nice to meet you

Trunks woke up early and went through is normal routine that he does every morning. Once he finished, he went to one of the empty training grounds and did light training. Once Trunks was finished, he decided to do some mental training to better control his anger and enhance his power. Trunks sat down crisscrossed in the middle of the training field and closed his eyes and began to create an image of the androids in his head and began to fight them. Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru were hanging out together since team Kakashi were only staying in the village for today and then will leave again tomorrow and they eventually walked past the training fields and noticed Trunks in one of the fields. "Who's that boy" asked Ino, "that's our new teammate Trunks, he came to the village about a week and a half ago but you guys weren't around when Trunks and the rest of us were in the village" replied Sakura, "let's go meet him" said Naruto as he started walking towards Trunks, the rest quickly followed. When they reached Trunks, Naruto tried to greet Trunks but Trunks didn't respond, the rest were confused and then Naruto squatted in front of Trunks and waved his in front of Trunks' face, "is he asleep or something" said Choji, "no clue" replied Naruto. Meanwhile in Trunks' mind, Trunks is engaged in a intense battle with the androids while in super saiyan.

Trunks knocks both android 17 and 18 back but then they quickly recover and began to charge Trunks and Trunks began to lose to ground and then android 17 punched Trunks in the face and while Trunks was stunned, android 18 kicked Trunks right in th...

Trunks knocks both android 17 and 18 back but then they quickly recover and began to charge Trunks and Trunks began to lose to ground and then android 17 punched Trunks in the face and while Trunks was stunned, android 18 kicked Trunks right in the gut, knocking him a few feet away.

Naruto noticed blood coming out of Trunks' mouth and was really confused and a bit concerned by this, "is blood coming out of Trunks' mouth" asked Sakura as she noticed the blood too a bit concerned, "yeah, it is, I don't know how he's bleeding th...

Naruto noticed blood coming out of Trunks' mouth and was really confused and a bit concerned by this, "is blood coming out of Trunks' mouth" asked Sakura as she noticed the blood too a bit concerned, "yeah, it is, I don't know how he's bleeding though" replied Naruto, "perhaps he's doing mental training" said Ino, "maybe, but how intense can you do mental training to the point your bleeding in the real world" said Sakura. Back with Trunks, Trunks got up slowly feeling really weak and tired and then he realized the androids weren't there and he quickly became on guard and scanned the area. Trunks then looked up and saw the androids preparing an attack and Trunks began to prepare a counter attack. They both fired their ki blasts but Trunks became quickly overpowered and then he couldn't hold on any longer and was engulfed by the androids attack, knocking him out of his mental training and abruptly opening his eyes.